Order Of The Headless Chickens

Third Person POV

Dumbledore sat down quickly, having just returned from the Ministry. Another of his spy's had been discovered dead. He'd been told it wad as gruesome as the last.

"Very sorry for been late. Lemon drops anyone?" He asked, his eye twinkle looking a bit off.

"No thank you, Albus. You have news?" Arther answered for everyone, them all being curious if it was about the torturous death eater that has been killing all their spy's.

"Yes, my boy, I do. Unfortunately it's not good. Mr. Tesk has been found cut into tiny pieces in his safe house." Dumbledore said, his voice carrying a displeased tone. He'd lost too many pawns to that pesky death eater.

"Oh Merin, what kind of monster would do that?" Molly asked, wiping sweat from her brow.

"We have no leads yet, bit like i said, the moment we do you will all know." Dumbledore said lightly, his twinkle coming back.

"Is there anything else Albus? I fear I've become too old for these late hours." Lupin admitted.

"That is all my boy. All of you rest up. I'll be returning to the Ministry tomorrow to speak to the Aurors." He said dismissively.

They all nodded and went on their ways, some heading for bed and others going to the living area to talk about what they'd heard.