part 31 All that she wants (is another baby)

TIME:                          3.30PM

PLACE:                       Home

Beth was in the living room giving Ellie a cuddle

BETH:                         I've missed you!

She kissed Ellie who smiled back at her mom.

BETH:                         You're just about the cutest thing ever!

KELLY:                       I'm feeling left out here!

Kelly put his arms around the two of them.

BETH:                         Daddy's feeling left out Ellie! (laughing)

Ellie squealed then Kelly and Beth laughed

BETH:                         Can you get out the new rug and lay it down?

KELLY:                       Sure

Kelly went to get the rug.  He took off the wrapper and lay it down.  Kelly laughed.

KELLY:                       Little Princess? Couldn't you get one with little chunk written on it?

BETH:                         Don't you be horrible! She loves her food, she takes that after you!

Kelly kissed her

Later on that day, Beth got a message from Shaylynn asking her to meet up in a bar on Drove Street, it was a right dive and Beth felt uneasy waiting for Shaylynn, who appeared 5 minutes late.  She told Beth that the FBI had offered her a job as an assassin

BETH:                         Sounds like your perfect job if you ask me!

SHAYLYNN:              I enjoy taking out the bad guys, well I don't know if that's the right word.  It's one less asshole on the streets!

BETH:                         What do you think about when you take someone out?

SHAYLYNN:              That's a weird question coming from you!

BETH:                         Tell me

SHAYLYNN:              I think about the horrible thing's that they have done as I put a hole in their heads! And that they won't be able to do it to anyone again! I think about all the justice the victims are getting by taking the scum off the streets!

Beth just stared at her, Shaylynn was so focused on what she was saying at it was scaring Beth. She changed the subject, slightly!

BETH:                         Can you do me a favour?