34

Pinks pov
I open my eyes after they ajusted to the light and i see lavender (the fusion) carrying me away while Edward is chasing us but then i see something that i did not believe , so many gems  and i see "ROSE!" she looks up and smiles at me , lavender lands and puts me down , she unfuses and i see nova and amythyst.

Novas pov
I open my eyes and immediately run to pink and hug her , she scratchs behind my ear (werewolf ear) and says (thank you nova , and you too amythyst" she looks at amy and Amy nods and they we hear *howls* i turn my head and my eyes turn into slits and i growl "give her back now !" Edward says closing in on us , i grab amythyst and my mum and push them behind me and the gems come around and tto see what's happening , rose comes round , i push pink and Amy to them and rose catches pink and pearl catches Amy , while Amy's struggling agent pearl , pink just sits there , knowing she wont be able to stop me "amythyst stop , she wont listen until something is done with him " pink says looking at him with angry eyes ,rose helps her up ,
I stare at him ,still growling and he says "as not happy to see yer' old pap" i give him a disgusted look "happy?!?!,HAPPY!?!?!, YOU BROKE ME AND YOU THINK IM HAPPY" i scream at him lunching myself at him , i fall past him and i see my pearl standing beside pearl , 'glad i know where she is now' he laughs at me and i growl " you think you can beat me" he says walking up to me , "you can't do sh*t "he says in my ear but loud enough where everyone can hear "your nothing without someone to guide you "i cover my ears and pinch my eyes "your worthless "I've had enough i felt a big aura come around me and it blew everyone back a bit.

Amythyst's pov

I opened my eyes after being blown back q bit , i see nova but she looks different , her eyes are glowing , he ears and tail and a red colour and her claws her out , she stats walking towards him and 'SCRATCH' we all are shocked , she scarred him , across the eye , before she can do anymore damage i run over to her Infront of him putting my hands out "wh-what- , Amy get out of the way!" She says but i don't budge "amythyst what are you doing " pink whispers " helping her" i look back at her " i don't need help i just need you to mo-" i cut her off by grabbing her face and kissing her , she stops and freezes and then melts into the kiss , Edward had ran long ago but i didn't care all i wanted was my nova back "amythyst"she says before falling out of balance " i want the real you back please " i say and she smiles while letting her claws back in and her eyes go back to the pink diamond shape.

Time skip brought to you by the magic pumpkin~

2weeks later

It's been 2 weeks since 'that' happened and novas been doing great , she has been getting more done and we have spent more time together , pink went back to homeworld and the rest of us stayed and started hanging out more but i do know she has to go back to homeworld eventually but not today , so i just need to enjoy myself.
"I love you Amy" i look down at her from my lap "i love you too nova!" I bend down and kiss her and we all start to watch a film with lapis , peridot,pumpkin,bismith,pearl,garnet,Connie , Steven , rose and greg and we were all happy and garnet even ended up infusing just to watch the movie so they could cuddle , awe , i grab novas waste and pull her up and cuddle agenst her and she does the same , i love her .

Guys this is all i can get done at the moment, I'm going through some friends issues but i do like writing this book so here is what i got some