Sparks?

The next day, Sean and Claire were sitting next to each other in class.
The professor was telling everyone their grades. It was finally their turn. Claire was feeling jumpy and anxious.
"It didn't end the way I expected so that's a good sign. I actually liked it, maybe you both could keep partnering up on more duet projects so I can get more of this incredible work. Good job" the professor said and handed them their marksheet. A big red A was scrawled on it. 
Claire couldn't stop smiling, she turned to look at Sean who winked at her , she smiled even harder.
After class, they decided to meet up in the library because Sean wanted to talk to her. Claire had a free period so she went to the library. 
There he was, the perfect guy waiting for her with an extra cup of coffee. 
He handed it to her as soon as she came to him.
"You're a life saver" Claire said, taking the coffee.
"Yep we all need that dirty bean juice" he said and she chuckled.
They sat down together and he looked more serious.
"So I was hoping to talk to you" he said.
"Huh" she prompted him to speak.
"Because we did so well together on our assignment, I was hoping we could work together on a book or something. See what happens and stuff. God, I am bad at this" he said sheepishly. 
"I'm in" Claire replied with a smile.
"Really?" He asked.
"Really" she replied.

Sorry this one is short, I just got back after seeing my grades and surprise, I passed. Will be updating soon.

Hugs and kisses,
Ash