Part 2- Changed My Mind

It was the morning after, and Phoebe was getting ready for work. She listened to the roaring rain outside as she buttoned up her thin blue blouse. She powdered her face in front of the mirror one more time before heading out. She walked over to the bed to find George laying by himself, staring aimlessly into the distance. He looked somber.

She stared at him. She loved everything about George, from the top of his mop to the tips of his toes. He was perfection to her.

He didn't notice her watching, as he was focused on the wind that crashed against the glass door of their suite. Soon he peered over to her direction, showing off his glossy cocoa eyes.

"This storm is crazier than I thought, love,"
He said, as he got up to light a cigarette. "I'm not sure I want you to fly today"

Phoebe knew he was right to be concerned, but if she missed one more day of work her job would be in serious jeopardy.

"Why don't you just quit me love? I don't understand why you still go to that bloody job. The only good thing about it is that sexy uniform you've got."

Said George, tapping his cigarette ash onto a tray.

George had been badgering Phoebe to quit her job since they started dating. He had filled her head with dreams of what could be, how she could travel with the band and their mates. But Phoebe was reluctant, she enjoyed paying her own bills and truthfully, she enjoyed being a stewardess. She loved to chat with the travelers and hear stories from other lives.

As lovely as it sounded to tour with George , she just wasn't ready yet.

"George, you know I can't do that. I-"

George placed his finger on her lips. It smelled faintly of smoke.

"Just imagine it, love. You and me on a private jet. Coming to every one of my concerts. And just imagine-"

He paused.

"Just imagine spending every night together. Making love in the dressing rooms and... oh god. I'm getting hard just thinking of it."

That he was. She could see his cock hardening by the second through his cream colored pajama pants. She too, was getting turned on. Her insides became warm and her cheeks flushed. Her breathing became heavier.

"Let me show you how much I want this."

That was all she needed. She ripped her clothes off like her life depended on it and soon they were entraped in a kiss. Their tongues tangled as she ripped the buttons off of his silk night shirt and threw it on the floor.
He wrapped his arms around her neck, and kissed her passionately.

"Get on the bed."

He said sternly. She obliged happily. He tossed her legs over his shoulders and smelled her soaked panties. This almost sent her over the edge. She could barely breathe. Her body was hot like an Indian summer, sweating and shaking as he slid the laced knickers down to her ankles. Soon his lips met her pussy, kissing it tenderly. George's mouth was magic. He swirled his tongue around her entrance, paying close attention to her protruding jewel. Just as she was about to cum, he stopped abruptly, torturing her. He placed his penis near her entrance and rubbed the tip around her swollen lips.

"Oh fuck George, please. Pleaaaase fuck me."

She begged, her pussy now aching in anticipation.

George flashed a devilish toothy grin, and without missing a beat, he slammed his full length into her dripping wet opening. She gasped in pleasure and pain. Soon he was pounding her animalistically. His sweaty thin body pressed against hers , filing the room with their now muddled scents.

Before she could kiss him, George turned her over to her tummy and admired her perfect ass. He slid his cock back into her and started fucking her from behind, with his hands grasping onto her hips for dear life. She was close, and she could tell he was too. His movements got faster and more rhythmic with every thrust. Her juices gushed out and coated his massive cock, and the feeling made him explode.

He removed his softened member out of her swollen pussy and she fell onto the bed, rattled with pleasure. He laid down beside her and placed his hand on her back, massaging it softly. She shuddered and moaned, sensitive from the pounding she'd received.

"I've changed my mind, George"

Phoebe said, her voice raspy from screaming. George's eyes met hers, she could see the joy in them. He flipped her over onto her back and placed his hands on her shoulders, shaking her in excitement. She smiled.

"Really? You've reconsidered? You'll come with me? You'll be my girl!?!"

He exclaimed, hugging her and squeezing her limp body as tight as he could.

"Yes, yes, and yes, ya goof!"

She said, giggling girlishly.

"Oh Phoebe, you've made me the happiest chap in the world!"

To be continued.

Sorry if this seemed rushed, I wrote it rather quickly. I hope y'all enjoyed it! Either way, I love writing this stuff. Thanks for stopping by!