Part 5- We Can Work It Out

"George please! We can talk about this!"

She wailed, wiggling her hands within the scarf in an attempt to break free. She watched the intense fury that possessed his eyes deepen with every passing second. Phoebe had never seen him so angry before.

"Oh no darling, we're past talking. Now shut the fuck up." He says with a dangerously low tone, clutching onto her skin as tightly as possible, and rolling her onto her stomach.

"Arse up. Now." He demands, She slides her knees up to point her bum towards him, and he gives it a harsh slap. She winces in pain and lets out a yelp loud enough to wake the neighboring room. She was shocked at his vigor.

Not satisfied enough, he swats her again, even harder this time. She closes her eyes and feels the hot tears begin to trickle down onto her cheeks and bites her bottom lip hard enough to taste the metallic notes of blood.

"Please...." she means to plead for him to stop, but instead it comes out as a long drawn out moan. She realizes that this new depraved George is somehow making her crazy with desire, and her need for the pain to stop suddenly turns into a desperate need for him to destroy her.

He roughly takes hold of her hips and slams his thick cock deep into her, giving her no time to adjust. She cries out in both pain and undeniable rapture as she buries her face into the pale cotton sheets.

"Is this how Paul fucked you?" He growls, slowly taking his cock out then brutally shoving it back in, hitting her g-spot right where she needed it.

"Answer me!" He yells, She struggles to get the words out but manages to utter a sheepish "no." His thusts are hard and fast, and her legs feel like they could collapse completely any minute.

She muffles her screams into the bed, feeling her weak, abused body contract around him. Phoebe feels herself coming close to her release, and her body begins to shiver in ecstasy.

It isn't long before her juices begin pouring onto him, making her entrance even slicker for him to pound. He doesn't slow down at all, in fact- he's ramming into her even harder due to how slippery wet her core is now.

"Does Paul make you cum like this?" He grunts, slapping her ass again in the exact same spot. She was sure there'd be a mark- there had to be. After the spanking he flips her over to her back and renters just as harshly as before. She lifts her head up to try and kiss him, and he backhands her cheek.

"You don't get to do that anymore."

Her face stings from the hit, as well as her arse and her hips from his tight hold. George's mouth finds her neck and he sucks harshly on the skin, as if to mark his territory. He makes his point, and she knows it is him she belongs to.

His roughness begins to dissipate as his stamina becomes weary, and it isn't long before he comes undone. A deep warmth erupts deep within her walls as he releases his hot cum into her heated sex.

Phoebe laid there completely winded, every bit of her body aching from the multiple bruises she received from George. She kept her face in the pillows, worried about what might happen if she turned over to face him. It wasn't until she heard the rattle of keys that she decided to see what was going on.

"Where are you going, George?" She asked, voice horse from screaming.

"Out." He said sternly, avoiding eye contact like the plague.

Every fiber of Phoebe's being wanted to beg for answers, but she felt it wasn't worth fighting about. Besides, she didn't deserve an explanation anyway after what she'd done.

She flopped back down on the bed and began to think of all that had happened in the last 24 hours. She felt sick to her stomach when she thought of Paul and the sins that took place in his company.  She was rather shocked at how George took the news of her betrayal. Phoebe thought for sure that he would leave her, or kick her out. Instead, he fucked her like a maniac. She hated to admit how much she actually enjoyed this crazy dominant side of him.

After a couple of hours pondering, she decided that her mind had been running enough and she let herself doze off into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoebe awoke to the sound of the bathroom faucet and faint groans coming from George. Confused, she rose up from the bed to go investigate. She got up slowly and carefully, not wanting to hurt her tender flesh.

Clumsily, she walked over to the bathroom. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the red tinge in the sink.

"George, are you okay?" She scoped the room and noticed his coat on the floor, covered in what appeared to be blood.

"What the fuck happened?" She demanded answers, which she didn't get as George continued to ignore her.

"What did you do?" She pleaded.

"I did what I had to do." He finally replies with little to no emotion, making her heart sink.

"Oh...God."

"I know what you're thinking. No, I didn't kill him. Just roughed him up a bit."

Phoebe sighed, but the relief was short lived as she wondered just how badly he had beaten Paul. She wanted to know if he was alright, but there was no way she could call him or sneak out to see him.

She moved closer to George and saw his bruised red hands bleeding at the knuckles. She gasped, and reached out to help wash his wound gently. He backed away at first, then allowed her to soothe him with her touch. For a brief moment everything felt almost normal.

George looked up to see her face and saw the red blotch on her cheek that he'd put there. He felt a bit guilty for damaging such a beautiful sight, and even contemplated kissing the bruise. However, the hurt and rage he felt was still fresh and burning.

"Let me find the first aid kit." Phoebe muttered, then got up to scavenge the cabinets until she found the white box. She pulled out some gauze and a couple of bandages, then headed back to where George was standing.

"This might hurt a little bit." She spoke sweetly, wrapping his long fingers in the soft bandage. He groaned slightly at the pain, but allowed her to finish up the dressing.

"There." She said as she cleaned up the remainder of the blood on the counter.

George couldn't help but stare at her. He focused on the dark bangs that scattered across her face, and how perfectly they matched her eyes. He saw her soft cheekbones, and her lips of delicate pink.

She noticed his gaze upon her, and cracked a half smile towards him. He looked away, unable to smile back.

"George, I still love you. You know that right?" Phoebe softly whispered through her tears as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I love you too, Phoebe."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this update kinda sucks I think, but I had a couple of requests to continue this story! TBH I hadn't really thought about this story much so it was kinda hard to come up with another part! Hope it's okay! ❤️