Masqaurade

Annie's PoV
I had paired my beautiful dress with fancy white converses and a darker purple mask. I made my way down the stairs, Alaric, my mum and Elena were all in the kitchen. I skipped into the kitchen pulling a elegant pose, Elena laughed. "You look beautiful baby" my mum said from her place on the couch. I walked towards her kissing her head "I'm not a baby anymore mum!" She stroked me check "You will always be my baby." I smiled. "I'll see you later." I headed towards the door. "Where are you going? And where's Jeremy?" Elena questioned confused. "He's at the masquerade ball with Bonnie, Damon and the rest of your friends. I assumed you were going?" I replied, she stormed back to the kitchen and talked to Alaric. I left catching a ride with my friend Eleanor to the party.

Arriving at the party I walked shyly into the Lockwood mansion. Everyone was starring at me and I didn't like it. I rushed through with Eleanor to a more secluded area. "Everyone was staring at you! Where did you get that dress! It's PERFECT!" Eleanor shouted in my face. "Well...... Elenas friend Damon helped me shop" I answered her honestly. "Damon, as in Damon salvatore damon. Really!" I ignored her and walked away toward the food table. At the food table I started eating strawberries, stuffing my face like I usually do when I'm nervous. Reaching for the last strawberry my hand touched someone else's, Elena's. "Elena What are you doing here you said you weren't coming?" She didn't even know we were hear until I told her. "Oh I ummmmm.... decided to come." She looked confused like she didnt recognise me. "Elena are you alright?" Before she could answer Caroline walked and interrupted "hey I think Jeremy was looking for you?" I sneered at her skeptically, But did as she said and went to find Jeremy.
I headed outside to find Jeremy talking with Bonnie and.... ELENA! But I just saw Elena, she's was wearing a sexy black dress but know she in her usual jeans and pink top. "Elena when did you change?" I asked running towards them. They looked at each other cautiously before Elena replied "just now that what Jeremy and Bonnie were asking me about" She stuttered out, She is so obvious. "Elena What aren't you telling me?" I was growing frustrated "look Annie it's complicated ok!" Of course it is before I could say anything, Elena began to scream in pain. "ELENA!" I caught her before she hit the ground trying to keep her up right. I looked at her back to see it bleeding badly. She began to scream again holding her arm, yet another injury had magically appeared on her. "Bonnie what's wrong with her?" I was crying hating seeing her pain. "OMG! It's Katherine! She's linked to katherine! Jeremy you have to stop them!" Jeremy Ran off "Bonnie it hurts!" Elena whimpered out. "Elena I'm sorry I can't break the spell! But, I can try to take the pain away okay?" Bonnie grabbed Elena's arm and started speaking in Latin, I think? I didn't bother asking questions too worried about my cousins safety. "The girl from earlier." Bonnie got up and rushed off. "Bonnie Wait where you going?" I was crying now what if something else happened. "I'll be back Annie keep pressure on Elenas wounds I'll stop this I promise!" She left with out another word, I sat hugged Elena trying to hold bag tears. "I'm sorry Annie! I'll I'll I'll explain everything...." I shushed her "that doesn't matter right now elena, we need to get you better." We just sat there waiting for someone to return.
Afterwards Stefan wanting to talk to elena I was waiting by Her car. Soon elena came limping towards me looking upset. "Are you okay?" She still had her wounds and they looked bad. "Yeah I'm fine, I'll explain everything in the morning okay. I promise but right now I need to rest." I nodded understanding, suddenly a man in a mask came up behind her and knocked her out. He looked towards me, I thought fast and picked up a stick I hit him with it. He snatched the stick from me and started hittin me until everything became blurry. And that is all i remember .