2 Weeks

Annie's PoV
I gasped awake confused with little memory. "Mum......." I breathed out but there was no answer. "MUM!" when I opened my eyes I was alone in a strange room. "Mummy!" I began to cry scared I heard a door open and close "mum?" I felt someone touch my arm and I flinched away. "Shh calm down sweetie" I don't recognise the voice at all "you were in a accident, you've been unconscious for also a mouth." WHAT! I felt more tears flowing down my face "please!" I began breathing funny "Where's..... my.....my......my mum!" I asked he as calmly as I could. "She's just outside in the waiting room, the doctor asked for me to check to see if your feeling okay before anyone can come in. Is that ok?" I was still very confused but nodded anyway. She began checking my blood pressure, temperature Ans others she thought were necessary. "Okay sweetie I'll go get your mum right away." She left again and I looked around me noticing the different tubes connected to me. "Baby!!" My mum came rushing to me and hugged me tightly kissing my face. I was still crying, she pulled back and I looked at her trying to say something but all that came out was a sob. "Awwww Annie I thought I lost you." She sat down holding my hand tightly, "What happened?" I asked not remembering anything. I looked at her through my watering eyes awaiting for a reply. "You and Elena stayed the night at the salvatore's. And you fell down their stairs and hit you head. you got hurt pretty bad and lost a lot of blood." She told me softly. "I don't remember anything." I was so confused, she stroked me hair. "It's okay baby. They said you wouldn't remember much. Don't worry." She assured me. "So can I come home now." I asked her, she laughed slightly "i will go ask the doctor." With that she left to go find the doctor. While she was gone I tried so hard to remember. The last thing I remember is Talking with Eleanor and eating strawberries. But nothing else. I tried really hard but I just came up blank. "Annie!" Elena and Damon came in "OMG Annie! I'll explain everything. I sorry nobody will touch you ever a again." Elena exclaimed. "What do mean? Did someone pushed me down the stairs." They both looked at me like I was crazy. "Hey what do you remember Annie?" Damon asked me calmly. "I don't remember anything, but my mum said I stayed at yours and fell down the stairs." I looked at them skeptically. "Why? What else happened." Damon looked at Elena. "Nothing, we were just worried bout you don't worry Annie." Elena answered before I could question anything my mum came back in. "Oh Hey Elena. Annie's finally awake" she hugged Elena, hatefully glaring at Damon making her way over to my bed. "And she can come home this afternoon." I grinned overjoyed. "But they did say you had to rest so, why don't you get some sleep okay." I nodded and she kissed my forehead. "And you two need to leave, and let her sleep." She I ushered them out. Switching of the light. "Goodnight baby." She said softly as I began to fall asleep, she closed the door and left me to sleep.