Meeting

Caitlyn waved bye to her Autobot guardian Smokescreen as she walked inside her home; he said he would be back soon she felt like a stranger; she could hear her parents talking in the distance perhaps they were in the kitchen? Caitlyn walked up stairs to her room she sighed as she flopped on the bed . Looking over at her Ipod she grabbed the cool metal , she hadn't been home for a few days . Plugging the ear buds in she listened to the first song , 'shower' by Becky G , her favorite song , turning the volume up to max she litsen to the music with only one bud.

"Caitlyn? You up there?" Her mom knocked at the door . Pausing her music she pulled the ear bud out

"yea , go ahead and come in" she sat up on her bed , crossing her legs .

Her mom opened the door peeking in before stepping into the room. As she sat on the bed , Caitlyn quickly recognized the look on her mother's face , gilt and that she was gunna say something that would A: make Caitlyn extremely pissed or B: She would owe Caitlyn big time; or maybe both?

"Me and your Dad.....are going out of state for a month. We cant take you with us because of your school work and job"

Caitlyn had lied to her parents about the autobots and said she had gotten a job at a small gas station.

"A business trip?" Caitlyn looked down at her blanket. The light blue and silver made small and random designs , and she began to trace them.

"No , your father's uncle is extremely ill and we are going to help his wife and family" Her mom looked at her with soft eyes that every caring mother has " You're seventeen and will be fine . Ive gone and bought a house full of food , but just in case we are leaving 200 dollars with you."

Caitlyn looked at her mom , pausing the tracing she had been doing while her mom was talking.

"Okay. I'll help you guys out"

"Thank you baby's her mother kissed her forehead.

Though she didn't want her parents to leave she helped them pack and get their suit casses in the car and watch them drive off. Walking back to the door , she heard a familiar engine noise , looking at her drive way. Smokescreen pulled in , a smile came across her lips.

"where your parents heading off to?" He called from his vehicle form

"To help some family out of state " She opened the door "let me grab some stuff and we can head to the base"

Walking into the house she noticed a letter on the counter with a envelope under it. Picking up she read it over.

We love you so much we call as soon as possible have a great day at school , work and good night and good morning. We love you baby

love : Mom and Dad

her mom had signed both hers and Caitlyn's Father; she frown at it.
Opening the envelope , she pulled the money out and counted it; three 50's , three 10's and four 5's. Putting the money back she ran upstairs and took one 50 and two 10's , stuffing them in her back pocket and quickly turned off all the lights and putting the remaining money into her drawer. She grabbed her bag that sat on the living room table. She glanced in it; clean clothes, blanket, and some granola bars. Running into the kitchen she stuffed a couple and of soda and a bag of white chocolate chip cookies in there. Caitlyn ran out the door and locked it behind her as she jumped into the passenger side of Smokescreen. Pulling out of the drive way he flored it . Caitlyn quickly buckled her seat belt and relaxed in the seat . The window was cracked only a little and sent her blonde hair all over , she closed her hazel eyes and ignored it. She enjoyed these rides. Smokescreen pulled into the Autobot base ,and allowed Caitlyn to get out of the vehicle before transforming , she pulled up her hair into a messy bun. Miko , Rafael , and Jack waved at her , smilling she waved back , as she walked back there watching Raf and Miko battled against each other in a normal racing game.