Sides

Days added up to weeks;  as Megatron continued to speak to her. Sometimes he would speak to her directly; or teasing her. Sometimes she caught herself snapping back at him and Optimus seemed to be able to tell when she spoke to Megatron. He would look down at her and just give her a look when the others were present; but if it was just them two he would again tell her about the dangers. Caitlyn stayed at the base , most of the time , going home when she needed a shower or when she was hungry. Her bond with Megatron was what seemed like torture and she would sometimes give in when Optimus wasn't around. Glancing around , Optimus , Bumblebee , Arcee , bulkhead left for a mission , Miko got detention , Jack had to work , so only her , raf and Ratchet were at base.

"Ratchet im going to the roof"Caitlyn glanced at him.

Waving her off , Ratchet never took his optics off his work. Caitlyn took the elevator up , waiting till the doors opened . She sat down in her normal spot;  next to the edge.  Caitlyn looked around , daytime , mabey 3:40 in the afternoon. The sun and a few clouds filled the sky , Caitlyn breathed in the air , as wind gentle blew around her . Caitlyn felt like punching something , her world around her is falling apart. She hadn't heard from her parents , got suspended from school cause they teacher told her to take her "contacts" out and Caitlyn told her no . Megatron can hear everything and she can too . Rubbing her face , Caitlyn yawned . She hadn't slept in a few days , nightmares of the world exploding , Megatron killing Optimus and still the same cybertronian appearing. Who was the Cybertron. His optics were purple like Megatron's were except he was larger then him; way larger. Caitlyn knew she couldn't stay awake for ever , the were just nightmares ; they weren't real,  But Caitlyn couldn't shake the fear and the tears that formed when she woke were real. Yawning again , she shook her head slightly , looking around she could see a small storm cloud starting to form . Getting up a lightning bolt danced across the sky and then the loud crackle of thunder followed after it. She felt a few rain drops slap her skin as the rain got heavier. Her hair and clothes soaked, she stood and turned to look out at the desert again before walking inside.

"Ratchet? Can you bridge me home?" Caitlyn glanced at him then his work .

"Yea" He continued to keep his hands busy , but didn't even move towards the controls .

Caitlyn looked over to Raf , who gave her a thumbs up . Typing away on his computer , the bridge glowed.

"Thanks Raf" Caitlyn smiled as she walked into the bridge.

A large yard with a few trees and leaves . Caitlyn's yard , walking to the door , she grew worried we the had been unlocked. Slowly opening the door , Caitlyn looked around but saw nothing. Walking inside she could hear something in the kitchen she quickly grabbed the nearest object .....a umbrella. Walking closer to the kitchen she heard another noise , which made her jump.

"I've got a deadly weapon and im not afraid to use it it. " Caitlyn called out walking closer.

Holding the umbrella like a baseball bat , she jumped into the kitchen swingig thw umbrella around but let it drop when she saw nothing again.  Sitting the umbrella down she sighed.

"Could have sworn I heard something" Caitlyn shook her head.

"Cat!!!!" Miko jumped from behind the counter; grabbing Caitlyn's shoulders.  Making Caitlyn scream and fall back.

"Miko!? I thought you had detention? " Caitlyn held her chest , as laid on the ground; while Milo erupted into laughter .

"You should have seen your face. Besides I had detention" she breathed out  "So you are you still hearing Megatron? " Miko sat on the counter.

"Not to much today. If I show you something you promise not to tell Optimus? " Caitlyn looked at Miko.

"Yea , what is it?!" Miko followed Caitlyn into her room.

Taking the box from under her bed , she opened it . The Energon glowed almost , and seemed to be pulsing .

"Where did you find Dark Energon? " Miko sat on her knees , inching closer to the box.

"I bought it from some guy. Don't tell Optimus but Im thinking about giving it to Megatron , and going to the Decepticons. " Caitlyn looked at Miko.

"What ?! Caitlyn ! Are -"

"Not permanently , mabey I can get some information. Ratchet wont be able to tell me near as much as Megatron would about the Dark Energon  thats coursing through my veins. . Mabey it can be reversed , Megatron can't harm me anymore then what he has done. " Caitlyn quickly cut her off.

"You sure?" Miko looked at her with a serious look ssomething Caitlyn had never seen.

Nodding Caitlyn looked at the Energon " But Optimus can't know till im there. He will try and stop me. That's why you are going to help me. You need to tell him that Im on the warship , but im safe. And that this is something I have to do on my own. "Caitlyn waited till Miko nodded , then shut the box. "Time to get this started"

Caitlyn got up , walking out with the box , sitting it in the living room on the couch.

*Megatron , I want to offer you a trade* Caitlyn thought through the bond.

Only a few minutes passed before Caitlyn could feel Megatron's presence.

*And what would that be human?* His voice made Caitlyn grow nervous.

*Your the only one on Earth who knows about Dark Energon . I currently have some in my possession , you can have it if and only you allow me on your War ship* Caitlyn rested a hand on the box.

There was a long pause , and Miko stared at her waiting to hear the news.

*Very well human . Arrive at these coordinates with my Dark Energon and I'll allow you on my ship* Megatron chuckled.

Looking at Miko , Caitlyn nodded at her.

"Tell Optimus in about 25 minutes or so" Caitlyn looked at her as she picked up the box.

Waiting till Miko got outside before locking it , going their separate ways.

Following the coordinates, Caitlyn found herself at the same place the Vehicon shot her. Sitting down the box, she looked around. Trees a cage and a flat terrain. The rain was still heavy and she adjusted the strap on her bag once more.

"Where's the Dark Energon? " Megatron walked towards her.

Picking the box up she gave placed the box in his servos. Taking a quick few steps back , Megatron chuckled as he  crushed the box , letting it fall. Caitlyn grew confused , looking at the box then at Megatron. A bridge opened behind him.

"You first human" Megatron gestured to the still opened bridge.

Taking a breath she walked in , Megatron followed. She waited till the bridge closed behind her to let it out.

'The other side' Caitlyn thought , feeling hopeless. 'No going back now'

Looking around she glanced at Megatron who walked past her . Though she didn't  like or trust him or any of the Decepticons , she felt the safest around him. After all he couldn't harm her ....... Right?

"Why did you destroy the dark Energon?"

"That pathetic amount would do nothing for me." He looked down at her.

"Well your surely rude" she ignored Megatron's glare.