Adjust

Caitlyn laid on the med bay berth yawning slightly. Her and Megatron spoke frequently and she felt like they were getting closer and Megatron seem to notice it as well and when he did he made sure there was space between them;  a lot of space. Caitlyn had been her almost a week and almost got step on. At first she was scared and Megatron seemed to pick up on it and snapped at the troop. But afterwards she laughed and her mood lightened. Her eye color had only gotten deeper when she was around Megatron. It confused her and worried her. Caitlyn took a deep breath before she looked down at the metal of the berth.

*Megatron? What do you know about Dark Energon? Ratchet wasn't able to tell me much.* Caitlyn thought waiting for Megatron to reply.

"And what is it you want to know human?" Megatron's voice startled Caitlyn, making her jump to her feet.

"Megatron?! I didn't know you were here" Caitlyn looked at him. His eyes had returned to the normal red piercing color. "What do you know about Dark Energon? The Autobots couldn't answer my questions. "

"What do you want to know about it?" Megatron looked at her , as he walked closer towards her. To his shock the human has done better on his war ship then he imagined .

Megatron believed the human would want to leave the first day . But she pushed herself to stay , even almost being crushed by a Vehicon troop the same that shot her.......Though he didn't enjoy humans , he was in a way growing more curious about this human.

"What's the difference between Dark Energon and regular Energon?" Caitlyn looked up at the tyrant.

"Energon is the life of Cybertronians and Dark Energon is the opposite. Said to be the  blood of Unicron; the Chaos Bringer. Dark Energon has the ability to bring the dead back to life, and I have the power to control them. Due to the dark Energon that courses through my veins" he looked down at her.

"Optimus told me that you tried to bring a entire army to Earth's atmosphere. But the Space Bridge blew up and almost killed you in the process. The Dark Energon kept you alive. But you ended up in stasis" Caitlyn sat back down looking at the berth.

"Starscream; Attempting to extinguish my spark , took the Energon sliver from my Spark. Only when I was able to control the scout was I able to return the Dark Energon to my Spark." Megatron growled at the thought of the memory. His chassis seemed to burn as he remembered the pain.

Caitlyn picked up on his pain and stuttered "S-Starscream is second in command . But if he has even attempted to kill you why does he still hold his tittle? Why not give it to someone who wont kill you for it?" Caitlyn shuddered when Megatron growled. Was it something she said?

Megatron didn't answer the question , and Caitlyn didn't ask twice. She knew better then to test his patients.

"Why can we speak to each other through thought?" Caitlyn Glanced at her hand then directed her attention back to Megatron.

"A spark bond ." Megatron looked down at the human.

"Ratchet explained that to me . He told me what he could , and Optimus explained how its never been heard of a spark bond developing that way. " Caitlyn paused "That it was impossible for me to survive any of this"

Megatron was a little thrown off . He figured that prime and the Autobots kept their pets in the dark. Growing aggravated he looked at the human with anger .

"Is that all human?" He snapped.

"Yea I guess so. " Caitlyn turned her back to him , pulling her knees to her chest , resting both arms and head on them .

Megatron looked at her for a moment , studying her almost. Before turning to leave , Caitlyn looked at him as he left.

*Looks like im not the only one who will have to adjust to this. Huh Megatron?* Caitlyn rested her head back.

Megatron growled at her comment. This was defiantly out of his comfort zone. But he glanced over his shoulder at the door. He shook his head and closed off his side of the bond.

'Blasted prime! Should have never told her anything. '

He walked through his warship and continued to be deep in thought.

Optimus looked over to Ratchet. He continued to work on locating the Nemesis. He found himself growing impatient and aggravated.

"Ratchet , I will be in my quarters. You too should get some rest old friend"

Ratchet nodded before lookin at Optimus. He could sense the aggravation in his tone. Optimus laid on his berth with a groan.

'Megatron. What were you trying to accomplish?' He thought to himself.

" You care a lot for that human. More than the others. Interesting "

Megatron's words echoed through his mind and he couldn't shake the fact of it. Was it true? Did he truly care about Caitlyn more then the other children? No of course not! Caitlyn was injured and could have died he would have acted that way to all the children. He was just adjusting to having her with the Autobots. The other human children had been with them longer and he wanted to make sure she was safe.