two

"just like what i had expected, dull and plain," a scoff was heard as minho stated after looking around the place.

"hey, i bought the ice cream for us to share using my own money, don't be rude," chan rolled his eyes, emphasizing 'own' as he locks the door behind them.

"but you insisted on sharing-" minho added but had been cut off by chan mid sentence.

"just be nice won't ya?" chan replied and grabbed two spoons from the kitchen for the two to eat ice cream with.

"your apartment is kinda small if you'd ask me-"

"can you, for once stop being judgemental? jesus fucking christ," chan once again, cut minho off as he shook his head in annoyance.

"oh, you're annoyed? if that's the case, i'll leave," minho said calmly as he reached for the door knob, "goodbye!" he added but as he twists the doorknob, his wrist was met by a blue-veined, slender hand.

"no, don't leave yet," chan pleaded, still holding onto minho's wrist.

minho smirked, "i'm not leaving, yet."

"dude, c'mon! i just wanted a friend, don't leave!" chan pouted, cutely, too cute for minho to handle.

"geez, stop being so cute," minho chuckled, saying his thought out loud. his eyes widened as realization hit him.

"i-i didn't say anything! shut up!" minho stuttered while covering his face to prevent chan from seeing his flushed face.

"oh? we just met and you're already falling for me?" chan smirked and elbowed him jokingly, "i'm just joking, what's so wrong with calling each other cute? it's not like we'd like each other anyway, we're dudes," he added to tease the younger.

"i'm here because of the ice cream please, just let me live," minho said softly, still covering his face from embarrassment.

"aww, it's okay, i'd fall for me too," chan crossed his arms as he leaned towards the wall to act cool (which he failed miserably).

"it's minho," minho said out of the blue, not replying to what chan had said previously to not boost his ego.

"nani?" chan raised one of his eyebrows, feeling confused as ever.

minho sighed, "my name, it's minho."

"well hi minho, i'm chan, i hope we could be great friends," chan smiled and gave minho one of the spoons he had been holding the whole time.

they once again walked into the what minho had stated, 'dull and plain, and small' living room and sat on the only sofa chan had, "now, let's watch a movie," chan said as he smiled while switching the tv on.

a/n
I'M BACK 🥸🥸 having classes rn lol