A steam bath🚿🛁(+18)

🚧 Warning : this Os contains strong  language and +18 contents.. Those uncomfortable.. Please avoid...

Story starts after the abhimanyu track

Story starts after the abhimanyu track.. Mansi and nikhil is no more..

" finally Ragini everything is over right now..papa just told me about adarsh bhaiya..he changed alot and pari bhabi too..they have decided to adopt mishka.." laksh said

" Haa laksh..I didn't agree at first. but mishka was so happy with them..I saw  it in their eyes.." replied Ragini.

" U know it hurted me when Mishu called me laksh uncle instead of papa..I didn't have a hope that mishka will be ready to make them parents as we have already told everyone about adopting her .. but..she seems to be really happy.." laksh said smirking.

" Laksh..u said an emotional dialogue and you are smirking? Are u ok?" Ragini said being concerned..

Laksh moved towards her..

" L..la..lak..laksh??😂 Aap Kya kar rahe ho??" Said Ragini stammering.."

" Wo Kya heina Ragini....main apne taraph se puri koshish karoonga .. lekin apko bhee koshish karne chaahiye"laksh said huskily..

" Offo Mera bacha..don't be so innocent.. tell me will u cooperate?😎"said laksh with full on romantic mode..

" Laksh I just don't understand what you r talking..will you please explain?" Said Ragini..

" Explanations...woh I have given you a couple of times earlier also..but this time..I just don't know how much I will love you..cuz after six long months and dishoom dishoom..I got you alone..in my sorry our room...and a king size bed for us to sleep..hugging...moaning.." laksh leaned towards her..

" Chi.. laksh..laksh ..noo move back.." Ragini said with wide eyes.

" Ragini..don't tell me that you don't know anything..I know you r not experienced..as I didn't get enough time ...but you had a dream of seducing me ha? " Laksh said again with a smirk.

Ragini cursed herself for telling him the night after their wedding when they were discussing the secrets which they haven't disclosed..

" Haa..but u r afraid na..u only told how u ran away from kavya..when she was completely alcoholic..but why did u deny..she was your wife🙍".
Ragini said

" Oo ab is kavya dayan,chipkali kahase aagaya?  I love you dear not so romantic wife!" Laksh said with a pout..

" Unromantic heina mein...ok" she left the room with laksh following her..

They reached swasans room and banged the door..

Ragini: swaraaaa..

Laksh: mat kholo..

Ragini: swara..open I said.

Swara: Ragini tum Mere msg pad lo!

She looked at her phone