Will you be mine forever?

Hi angels....

So this is another os.. I started writing with some other concept.. But it came out to be this.. Hope u like it.. If u feel it similar to be with any other stories.. I don't know.. I hope its mine..I was a little busy... But while I was tired I tried this..hope its worth a read.. Please share the story and tag your raglak friends too..and don't forget to press the star button if u like it.. This is written in lakshs pov OK?

That was the most awkward situation that I ever had in my life

That was the most awkward situation that I ever had in my life..it was..cuz I didn't know what the reaction comes out! My mother always used to describe me using three words.. Arrogant, Selfish and Caring.. Well the last part is only dedicated to her alone.. Because I never actually like to care anyone else.. My mom calls me I am caring when I give her a glass of water after calling me for more than four times.. Typical mothers! She loves me.. I know that.. She used to give me flying kisses even after my arrogant behavior towards her..

But standing in front of a girl on my knees with a rose on my hand again and telling those three words which I have always hated.. Was indeed the most challenging situation this business tycoon ever had..

And my throat is dry.. It seems my salivary gland is not working..  After closing my eyes, beads of sweat flowing like a river all through my face.. And yeah after closing my eyes in front of her.. I said "I love you" ..

I slowly opened my eyes.. She was literally crying.. I felt hundred and one percent sure that it was my worst decision to tell her.. But.. Why is she crying? I have hurt her a lot..

Flashback:

It was during a Valentine's day that Ragini Gadodia.. Came into my life..

I was the chief guest during their college fest.. They were final year MBA students..

" I don't know why I was attracted to you... Its that felling which came into me when we meet our soulmate.. Pakka.. I have seen YouTube vedios.. But you didn't even give me a glance.. I got the best student award from you only.. And u r saying that you haven't even seen me before? How is that even possible? Tell me..tell me.."

She always used to tell this like a fairytale in which I was the prince and she the princess.. She lives in a world of fantasies .. And then she stand always in front of me looking into my eyes and blinking..

I haven't looked at her for once.. Whenever Ragini came to me.. My PA signs that she is coming.. And I always stare on the floor..

I didn't want to look at her and waste my time.. She was pestering me like hell.. My pa used to shoo her away..but sometimes even my pa couldn't ..

Actually the fact was that she always used to say these all and try to move towards me crossing that huge wall made by my bodyguards.. And when she get a glance.. She is like lost.. This was all I know from my pa... I never got to see her.. And I never really wanted to see her.