My life is decided by an astrologer!

Warning:
Contains sexual and strong language.. There are +18 contents..but I will tell u where it is.. Those uncomfortable.. Please try to avoid that!

This day I was waiting for years.. We were family friends as well as business partners..no not us but our dad's. Our parents are rich now..but not when we were stepping towards our college life..their business went crashed and at that time our parents along with me and Ragini went to see an astrologer.. Whom I personally will never trust..

While looking at the kundli's the fake man god started to talk so many things about the stars and asked:

Astrologer: Who are Ragini's parents?

Sumi ma and shekhar papa signed him they are her parents..

Sumi : what happened panditji..! Is there any problem?

Astrologer: take good care of her when she is going to college.. Ragini and laksh stay outside.. I will call u after talking one thing important to your parents..

I didn't like the fact that he threw us out and we went silently. Anyway we were outside. I was smiling like a maniac

Ragini: kya hua??

Me: woh  ragu.. I escaped from that smoke, heat and sitting like that for hours.. My legs are paining and stiff... Thank god.. But take care something is gonna happen to you! He is telling na..it will become true

Ragini: Heina? I am really getting afraid.. U ugly fellow.. What if I am gonna die?

Laksh: No.. How can u die? I have heard that god will not call not so good persons so fastly..don't worry..

Ragini : haa.. Wait..what?? I am gonna kill u..

She chased me all over that panditji's house.. When we reached the front we stopped seeing our parents coming out of the house..

I think we both were 18 at that time..

I asked my parents or questioned them what's going on. But they didn't tell us and simply asked us to get inside the car and they drove us to gadodia mansion..

No one was talking.. Soon Ragini started crying. I still remember she weeping and blabbering " I don't want to die.." . I was laughing and she was glaring me angrily in between her Cry's. And my and her mother were consoling her..

After sometime my papa durgaprasad maheshwari started talking seriously.. I hated serious talks and boring lectures...

" Ragini is having a problem in her kundli..she should be always with you laksh..".

I was struck by his wordings.. Yeah I know we were in a secret relationship..I said I love you first.. Did that panditji by his gyaan told this to our parents?

Papa: You are going to marry Ragini tomorrow..

Me: Its a dream right? Pa.. Are u mad?? We are 18 only..we are underage.. This is a crime..oh.. Ragini is 18 so they will arrest her for child marriage.

Papa: no its going to be secret marriage.. No one should know about this.. Once u start working.. We will legalise this marriage.. But till that time shush..

Our parents didn't know that we loved each other so they wanted our consent

I said: yes..

Ragini was over acting.. She is still a drama queen..

She said: ma..pa.. If this will increase my time to live in this world.. OK..

And she winked at me without letting others see..