New Beginnings

Naina is revising for her upcoming final year exam, but this time she is doing it by herself at school. It will take place in two weeks for her. She is very stressed about it, since she has to fit all of it on what she has missed...

Naina: Yeh sab mein kaise karoongi, sab log toh class mein hai, aur mein liabary mein hoon, I'm sure there is an easier way of revising.Ek kaam karti hoon, mein computer use karoongi for different ways of revising.

Naina goes on to a computer, and searches the web. There are a lot of results, she clicks the first link, and there are a lot of ways of revising...

Naina: Yeh wala bahaut atcha rahega, I'll just have to make que cards, and write the question and the answer down. This way it will be very fun if you turn it into a game. Thank you technology.

Naina sits back down, and makes que cards for herself. One of her classmates is walking by, and decides to help her. He sits down, and explains what to do. He is very impressed by Naina's technique.

Ajay: Wow yaar yeh toh bahaut awesome idea hai.

Naina: Haa Ajay ab muhjhe test karo na, aur time limit lagana?

Ajay: Of course

Ajay starts reading the question, Naina answers it correctly. Once class has finished, Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Swati and Preeti enter the liabary thinking that Naina is not revising.

Preeti: Naina tum revise kyun nahi karehe ho?

Naina: I am doing it, but in a fun way where I don't get bored.

Pandit: Tumhara way kya hai?

Naina: Mera way kya hai is that it's just like playing card, in different catergories, for example Maths, Science, English and other topics. You pick one up, and you answer it, therefore it makes the other person learn and revise at the same time.

Swati: Wow that is so impressive, yeh kamaal ki ideas kaha say aati hai?

Naina: From the internet, and my mind, so far I got every single question right.

Sameer: Your very intelligent?

Naina: Thank you Sameer

Ajay leaves from there with a smile whilst all the others sit down besides Naina. She begins to yawn, and falls asleep after the revision session...

Munna: Yeh dawai ka asar hai.

Naina: Mein nahi sorahi hoon Munna Bhai MBBS.

All of the others start laughing besides Munna. After a bit, he also starts gigilling at Naina's new nickname for him.

Sameer: This is such a funny name

Preeti: We couldn't think of that one

Naina: Ek aur hai mere paas?

Swati: Kya hai?

Naina: Pandit mere shaddhi kara dona, agar tu nahi hoga toh shaddhi kaise complete hogi?

Pandit: Naina ab mein tumhe nahi choroonga, bahaut mazza aaraha hai tang keechne mein?

Naina: Haa toh pakar lona?

Pandit starts chasing Naina around the table, she falls on to Sameer's lap, they both stare at one another, when thier friends start coughing.

Preeti: Tum dono kya karehe ho?

Sameer: Abhi toh deka tha na, ab mein kyun explanation doon?

Munna: Naina mein bata doon, ya tum batoghi?

Naina: Kya Munna, mein kuch samji nahi?

Pandit: Naina get off from Sameer

Naina: Oh sorry

Naina gets off, and dusts her clothes off. Preeti goes up to her, and reminds her of something...

Preeti: Tum pyaar ka izhaar kab karoghi?

Naina: Abbhi kardate hoon?

Naina shouts I love you to Sameer, and everyone hears it in the liabary.

Naina: I love you Sameer

Sameer becomes shocked at Naina love confession for him, until the liabarian tells her to be quiet.

Naina: Mein chup nahi rahoongi, I will scream it to the world.

Sameer: I love you too Naina.

They both hug one another tightly, Sameer kisses her on the forehead, and she begins to blush bright red in front of her friends. Munna and Pandit hug Sameer whilst Preeti and Swati hug Naina.

Preeti+Swati: We are so happy for you.

Naina: Thank you

Pandit: Tu poori paagal hai?

Naina: Sameer kay pyaar mein, ab tu kab bolegha? Please ajj he kardo na, I want to see you as my future jijaji.

Pandit: Ab saaliji ki baat maane pareghe?

Pandit bends down on one knee in front of Preeti, she becomes overwhelmed that Pandit loves her a lot.

Pandit: Jab say hum pehli class mein they na, aur mein tumhe pehli baar dehka tha, I liked you a lot Preeti. Your cute smile, and your funny always captured my heart, there was something different about you which made me come even more closer to you just like a magnet, well I fell for you when we were in class 1, but I couldn't tell since we were so small at that time, I still remember when you use to cuddle, it gave me a sense of belonging, I love you Preeti, will you be my girlfriend?

Preeti: Haa Pandit, I love you too

Naina: Ab toh mere official jijaji ban gaye ho? That was so cute.

Preeti: Aur Sameer mere jijaji hai?

2 weeks later...

Naina and Sameer are holding hands. All of this still feels really new to her, but she is enjoying it a lot...

Sameer: Naina don't panic, I'll be outside calming you down.

Naina: Kaise by your cute faces, I'll start laughing.

Sameer: That's the whole point.

Naina: You want me to fail, and not come college with you?

Sameer: Haa

Naina starts chasing Sameer, and lightly hits him with her bag...

Naina: Tum na kabhi nahi badloghe, hamesha yoohi rehna? I better get going now.

Sameer: All the best, I'll know you will kill it.

Naina enters the classroom, and starts doing her exam, whilst Sameer is standing outside looking at Naina adoringly. She looks up at him, and tries not to laugh. She carries on writing using her full concentration, she checks over it 10 times before she gives it to the teacher and walks out. Sameer scares her, and she jumps.

Naina: Ab mein tumse baat nahi karoongi?

Sameer: Sorry Maina

Naina: Yeh Maina kaun hai?

Sameer: Yeh tumhara new nickname hai

Authors Note: Finally the love confession happened 🤗😍