Naina's Surprise

Naina has booked the whole of Jumerah beach for them, only Sameer does not know that. After a few hours of sleep, they finally get up, and change into thier beach costumes.

Sameer: Muhjhe bhook lagi hai?

Naina: Toh challo mere saat

Naina and Sameer get into the lift, once they are down, he is about to go to the cafe when Naina drags him outside, and they both sit in the taxi. Sameer becomes cranky.

Sameer: Hum pehle khaalete na, phir we would have gone, but Mrs Maheswari didn't let me get a cookie?

Naina does not say anything, they have arrived at the beach, she pays him, and the driver leaves from there. Sameer does not hold her hand, she begins to smile as he does not know what is on the other side. They both enter the beach, and see a beautiful set up where there is everything. He becomes shocked that there is no one here except them two.

Naina: Kaisa laga mera surprise Sameer?

Sameer: Tumne yeh sab kaise kiya, aur kab kiya?

Naina: Mein toh kuch bhi karsakti hoon tumhare liye, yeh toh bahaut pehle say plan ta mera ki tumhe surprise breakfast date doon aur private time day sakti hoon tumhe?

Sameer holds on to his ears, and Naina puts his hands down. They both hold hands, and they sit down together where there is a lot of food. Sameer remembers thier first date, when Naina was hesitant. She asks what he wants and they both feed one another. Sameer starts to sing which makes Naina feel very happy.

Sameer: Tu meri zindagi hai, Tu meri har khushi hai, Tu he pyaar, Tu he Chahat, tu he ashique hai.

Naina claps for him, and Sameer wants to hear a poem from her, since he has not heard it for a long time...

Naina: Jab khamosh ankho se baat hoti hai, aisa he mohabbat ka shuruwat hota hai, tumhare he khiyalo mein khoye rehte hai, pata nahi kab din kab raat hoti hai.

They both are staring at one another, when Naina throws a glass of water on Sameer's face, Naina stands up and runs towards the sea whilst Sameer is chasing behind her. The sea is warm, and very clear. Sameer splashes water on Naina. She is enjoying it a lot. They both go under the water, and see who can hold thier breath the longest. Sameer and Naina come up at the same time, and start coughing.

Samaina: Hum aisa bilkul nahi karenghe

It's a coincidance that what they are thinking, the same words come out from thier mouth at the same time. Naina goes to Sameer slowly, he tells her to wrap his legs around him. She follows his instructions, but what happens next completely shocks her, as he has never done this before. He kisses in between her breasts which makes her close her eyes. His one touch on her body makes her feel out of control.

Naina: Sameer what are you doing to me?

Sameer: Making you feel weak in my love.

He puts her down, and she feels very hot from the inside. It's not because of the heat, but his passionate love for her, she can't even look at him in the eyes, and gets out of the sea moving her hair back, and blushing at the same time. Sameer comes from behind, and turns her around.

Sameer: Tum sharma rahi ho?

Naina: Agar jaante ho, toh muhjse kyun pooch rahe ho?

Sameer: Mein bas sunna chata hoon

Naina: Mere gaal laal ho gaye, mein tumhare ankho mein nahi dehk sakti hoon, aur mein kabhi socha nahi ta ki mein bahaut lucky hoon ki maine tumse pyaar kiya hai.

Sameer makes Naina look up at him, he holds her hands, and he has the upmost respect for her, he is also lucky to have Naina in his life...

Sameer: Mein bhi bahaut lucky hoon ki tum muhjhe mil gayi ho.

Music comes on, and Naina starts dancing around him with no care in the world. Sameer holds her hands, and twirls her around, she begins to giggle quietly, and moves her head to the beat, now it is the other way, she spins Sameer around, he is about to fall when Naina cathes him in her arms.

Naina: Ab bata chala kaisa lagta hai?

Sameer: Naina choro muhjhe?

Naina: Are you sure?

Sameer: Yes

Naina lets go of him, and he falls on his bottom which makes her burst out laughing. He quickly stands up, taking all the sand off.

Sameer: Tumne muhjhe gira diya?

Naina: Tumne toh kaha ta muhjhe choro? That's what I did. I did give you a warning.

Sameer: I should have known.

Naina and Sameer pick up a few shells. She listens to it, and hears the sound of crashing waves which she finds very soothing. Together with the shells they makes thier names with a love heart going around. Sameer takes a photo of it, so that they can remember.