Naina Goes Missing

Naina is going to leave Ahemdabaad for a few days, as she has found out something really important which is related to her own family. Once everyone is asleep, she places a note on the table, and comes outside of the house. A taxi comes, she sits down, and they drive off from there. She is going to Canada to find out more, about her family. Once she arrives at the airport, she places her luggage on the belt, gets her boarding pass, and sit down waiting for her departure.

Naina: Muhjhe maaf karna yeh sab bahaut zaroori hai mere liye, warna mein nahi jaati. I hope they understand why I did this.

After an hour the flight gets announced, she stands up, walks towards the plane, and sits near to a window. She is traumatised about this, after 17 years she has finally reached a clue. Naina takes her mobile out, and looks at the selfie which Shanti Madam took. It is the morning in Ahemdabaad, Preeti wakes up, and finds Naina missing, she opens the wardrobe, and sees that her clothes have gone. She quickly runs downstairs when everyone is looking at the note which she has written.

Sameer: Naina kaha challi gayi hai bina batakar?

Preeti: How can Naina do this, she ran away from the house last night?

Munna, Preeti, Swati, Sameer and Pandit start to cry thinking Naina has left them all when Dad comes in front of them all.

Dad: Mein aur tumhari maa jante hai Naina kaha hai iss waqt?

Swati: Kaha hai uncle?

Mom: Canada mein, she has found a clue leading towards her own family.

Pandit: Par yeh sab kaise huwa?

Dad: Mein batata hoon

Flashback:

Naina, Dad and Mom are driving towards the orphanage, Mother Mary had called them up, as she wanted to talk about something really important for Naina. They arrive, step out of the car, and come inside where Mother Mary is waiting for them.

Mom: What happened Mother Mary?

Mother Mary: Naina, I don't know how to tell you this, but we finally have some contacts in Canada, it's your chance to find a clue, and find out about your parents.

Naina: Aap joot bolrahe ho?

Mother Mary: I swear on Jesus Christ I am not lying, they sent an envelope.

Mother Mary gives it to her, she opens it, there is a note and picture of a man who looks very rich.

Dear Sophia,

I am your uncle Richard DCosta, and your real name is Sophia, I don't know how to tell you this, but your parents are no more in this world. If possible, will you come to Canada so that I can meet up with you, and explain everything, as a family please.

Love from

Uncle Richard.

Naina drops the note on to the floor, and looks at her real uncle, she caresses his photograph, and keeps it close to her heart. There are a few tears rolling down her eyes, she hugs her foster parents, and they rub her back gently.

Dad: Naina you should go and meet him, who knows he might tell you everything, and you will always be our princess?

Mom: Haa Naina papa sahi bolrahe hai, you have the chance now, we will always be there, and besides you will be coming back to us soon.

Naina: Haa Maa aur Papa mein zaroor jaunghi uncle Richard say milne.

Flashback ends

Sameer: Naina ka asli naam Sophia hai, and her uncle lives in Canada?

Mom: Haa Sameer, but her parents are no more, she only has her uncle now.

Naina arrives in Canada, steps out of the airport, calls for a taxi, and gives the address to the driver. They arrive at a mansion, Naina pays him, and he leaves from there.

Naina: Itna bara ghar hai Richard uncle kay paas?

Naina rings the doorbell, Uncle Richard opens it, and he becomes overwhelmed that Sophia came to him. He lets her come inside, they both begin to cry, and hug one another tightly. It is after so many years he is seeing his neice.

Uncle Richard: Sophia you finally came, I can't even say sorry to you anymore, only you know how you felt when you were in the orphanage.

Sophia: No uncle Richard it is not your fault, but the situation was like that, I just don't understand why they left me at the church for three days straight?

Uncle Richard: Sophia your parents loved you a lot, they were not ashamed to have you, but at that time we were in poverty, once your dad got a job in a huge bussiness company, the contract had said that you can't have any children or else you would be hanged, the law over there was really strict, your parents had no other choice but doing that, it was completely wrong doing that to you, and I was really small at that age so I had no clue about it that my brother had you at that time.

Sophia: Do you know uncle, I have always been praying for them, even though they had left me there, but it really hurt me a lot, that I couldn't even step outside. It's okay atleast I have you.

Uncle Richard: Before your parents died, they had made a will so that you will be an owner of the bussiness company when you turn 18. Not only that Naina you are a daughter of a multi-billionaire, you own a mansion here, and in India as well, your parents did give you something before you left, right now you have to sign the papers.

Naina signs it giving the papers back to him...

Uncle Richard: How is your family in India?

Sophia: At first I didn't like it, but now I love them so much, you should also come with me.

Uncle Richard: I will come soon to meet everyone, but Sophia do you have a boyfriend?

Sophia: Yeah I do, his name is Sameer Maheswari, you don't mind do you if he is not a christrian?

Uncle Richard: I have no problems at all, besides you were born and brought up in India. Your Richard uncle will always be there for you.