The Journey

Bell's Prov
"Get dress in this" Harry thrown a oversized hoodie my way " we don't want paparazzi getting any images of you. don't need any drama right now from the media and can you stop all this crying shit." I sniff as I put the hoodie over my head."Are you five I don't want another Louis" he eyed Louis after the sentence

Louis at at him with his mouth opened. " What does that mean like Louis. I could leave all this Harry,   but it's you that's stopping me. Your just too selfish because everything is for you. I'm  trapped I want out Hazz.

No no your not leaving because I'm not going to let you. I need you your because your part of my Fantasy you bring me desire. why would I let that go huh . I've notice how you've been getting attention recently.............from luka I didn't have to mention his name for you to know. And you know how badly I can hurt you right....... and him. I'm not even going to advice you to stay away from him I'm going to tell you. Louis stay the fuck from him."

"He has nothing to do with my decision so stay from him. Promise me you won't hurt him Harry. If anything happens I won't let you cut me anymore". As he said that a smirk appear on his lips. Confusion fill my head as I stood there.
Right before I was about to talk Harry grabbed Zayn by the waist his eyes filled with lust like he wanted to eat him alive. He caressed Zayns face with his fingers and stop right above his lips then spoke " You see what will happen then Louis is that I will give Zayn all your cut and he will take it. Won't you babe's" Zayn nods without hesitation "your so beautiful I might have to drown you and watch you die slowly. Harry's words didn't seem to fazed Zayn. Harry licked his lips and let him slip through his fingers.

" everyone listen up when we leave the hotel I need you all to behave, if not you will face the consequences later.Trust me it won't be fun for you.
Isabella don't look up and keep the hoodie on the whole time till I say it's safe." I nod so he know I understood. his gaze lingered on me longer. Don't try anything." Security had came up to get the boys suitcases. "Louis and Bell both leave first then me and Zayn will be right behind."

As we're making our way down all eyes are on us. I fidget with my fingers to stop the nervousness. When we stepped out all I could see was white flashing lights and paparazzi screaming the boys names, asking similar questions. I wish they really knew how horrible they are.
I felt Louis hold my hand which made me more stable.
We made it to out of the crowd eventually. "Keep your head down until the car starts moving".
When the car started driving out the driveway I was relief.

We're heading to the LA home for the rest of the two weeks we have off".Harry announcers. But Zayn seem to move round not getting comfortable after Harry's word.

"Hazz, I thought we were going to New York for the two weeks".

Well I changed my mind

"But I have someone up there waiting for me so I can't go to LA with the rest of you"

And who would that be?

"You know who stop"

Give me your phone

"No "
So Harry proceeded to get it himself by pushing him hard on the seat. Zayn tried moving out his hold but it was impossible. In second the phone was in his hands.

" I'm going to call her and you have to make something up why you can't see her okay babe". Zayn doesn't say anything. "Hello" everyone looked at the phone in Harry's hand on loud speaker
" Hey baby. How are you".
Good I'm at you place I've made dinner. Just waiting till you get here.
" About that sorry I can't make it. Somethings came up with management so I have to be there. I'm so sorry babes. I miss you".
Harry rubs zayn thigh the jealously was clear on his face.

don't worry about it babes I understand. I miss you too.

"I have to go now I will call you back later. Love you"

Love you too. Be save
Straight way Harry cuts the call"