Chapter 4

Hey Guys!!! I'm going to continue writing this story on my laptop! YAY!!!!! 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!!!

(i wont be updating on TUESDAYS bc i have after-school activities.)

Lindy POV 

"I'm really sorry about yesterday" I say

"It's OK Linds, I would probably get mad too if I was you." Jasmine says smiling 

I walk over to Jasmine and give her a hug. 

"I just don't want to loose you" I say still hugging Jas.

"You won't" Jas says

We broke the hug and I realized Logan wasn't in the living room. 

"Um, where's Logan" I say

"I don't know. He was here a second ago." Jasmine said

"Maybe he went to his room." I say 

I walk up the stairs and open Logan's bedroom door. I see Logan on his phone. He was sitting in his blue beanbag chair. 

"Hey " I say leaning against the wall

He looks over to me. "Hey" he says. 

"Me and Jas were thinking about going to the movies. Wanna come?"  I say

"Um, sure. Let me get ready." he says

I leave his bedroom and walk down the stairs. Now i have to tell Jasmine about the movies.

I see Jasmine watching tv in the living room. Good thing she didn't leave.

"Whatcha watchin?" I say sitting on the couch with her.

"TV" she says

"Want to go to the movies with me and Logan?" I ask

"Sure" she says

Jasmine POV

"Who's driving" I say. Lindy, Logan and I are going to the movie.

"I guess I will" Logan says

"SHOTGUN!" I say before Lindy does.

I hear Lindy groaning. I just laugh.

Once we are all in the car, Logan starts driving. On our way to the theatre, I decide to break the silence.

"What movie are we going to watch." I ask

"I bought tickets for 'I Heart Baklava' " Lindy says. (a/n: that movie is in one of the episodes.)

"Yay" I say. I look over to Logan and he looks really concentrated on the road. 

Once we get to the theatre, Lindy went to go find us seats and Logan and I were going to buy the popcorn and soda

"In a way this is our first date" Logan says while we wait in line.

I give him a confused look but then I remembered we were fake dating.

"Well we're fake dating TOMORROW" I say correcting him

"Then.... will you be my girlfriend?" Logan says smirking

"I would be honored" I say role playing with him. I laugh a little. Logan does too.

It was our turn to order the popcorn and soda.

"Hi, can I get 3 medium sized popcorns and 3 medium sized sodas?" i hear Logan say

"Yes you can" the man said and walked away getting our orders.

I see Logan take out his phone 

"And done" Logan says shutting off his phone. 

"Done with what?" I say

"Just updated my status into 'in a relationship' " he says smiling.

The man came back with our orders and I pick up the 3 popcorns while Logan gets the sodas.

When we get to the screening room, we start looking for Lindy. I see a teenage girl waving her hands in the air and I realize that it's Lindy. 

"There she is." I say walking over to Lindy.

Logan and I take our seats. Lindy gets the first seat, I get the second, and Logan get's the third.

Before the movie starts, a teenage boy comes out and tells us to turn off our cell phones. He was actually pretty cute. And not because of the tuxedo. I turn on my phone and check the time. It was 2:45. I shut off my phone and lay my arm down on the arm rest. I feel another hand on my hand.

I look and see that it's Logan's. I quickly remove my hand.

"Sorry" I whisper to Logan

Logan looks at me, then at my hand. He grabs my hand aand intertwines our hands together.

"This is what you're supposed to do when you're on a movie date" he says smiling.

Our hands stay like that for the rest of the movie

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HEY GUYS!!! I hope you liked the chapter. 

FUN FACT: This story was going to be called "I think I love you" xD

please vote if you enjoyed this chapter. Next update will be tomorrow I promise.