Chapter 3

They had been sailing for almost a full day and Aiden was enjoying it quite a lot. Unlike his sister, who had thrown up her lunch in the sea. It wasn't their first time on a ship, but it always felt the same.

They hadn't talked with Kya much, just constantly asking how they liked the travel so far.

And once they were able to see the land, Isadora sighed happily. Aiden joined her on the deck and asked her with a smile, while looking at the sunrise:

"After we anchor... What are we going to do, my sweet sister?"

Isa looked at him like he was a fool for asking and began:

"We are going to khal Drogo, remember?"

The boy chuckled lightly at his sister and said:

"I meant after that, Isa. We can't stay there forever."

The older Phoenix pinched the bridge of her nose and didn't answer. She was thinking that they could join the khalasar, but it was up to Drogo, after all.

A few minutes later, the ship stopped. The siblings collected the few things they had and got their horses, which were placed at the back of the ship and left. On the way they saw Kya. Isadora waved her over and when she got to them, Aiden began:

"It was nice meeting you, Kya. I hope the Gods will help you find your way back to us."

Kya smiled and nodded at him. Then turned her gaze towards Isadora. She looked at her with her curious eyes and said:

"Yes, it was wonderful meeting you, Aiden and Isadora of house Phoenix."

And with that she turned around and left.

The Phoenix children got on their horses because they weren't planning on stopping once more.

______

"Aiden? Brother, wake up! We have arrived."-Isadora said to her brother, who was dozing off on his horse.

The boy opened his eyes and looked up. His eyes landed on the tents scattered all over.

Soon two of the khalazar approached them on horse back.

(Italic - Dothraki)

"What are you doing here?"-one of them yelled.

Isadora took a second to think about what she was going to say and answered:

"I am here to see your khal"

The men glanced at each other and shrugged. They didn't care about who they were so they let them go.

"That...was easy."-Aiden spoke.

His sister urged her Dojjor to keep on moving and replied:

"They know that they needn't worry. The khalasar can easily take us down, so it doesn't bother them that we want to see Drogo."

The siblings entered the camp slowly, taking in their surroundings. Aiden, even though only one year younger, wasn't as educated on the Dothraki ways, since he didn't go with his father on his journeys, unlike his sister, who was sitting straight and looking smug.

After a few minutes they came to a halt. They stood in front of the largest tent in the camp, Drogo's.

Both Isadora and Aiden could hear what the khal was probably doing to his new khaleesi, so they got off their horses and tied the reigns to a pole. They waited for the married couple to finish.

They were sitting ten metres away from the tent when the cloth door was raised up and a tan skinned man came out.

When he noticed the Phoenix girl, with quick steps he walked to her, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Tih zheana nayat... I've missed you! Why are you here?"- the burly man asked, putting Isadora down.

She giggled and answered him:

"Maybe I just wanted to see you?"

The khal laughed quietly and shook his head.

"What is it?" - he questioned.

The girl sighed and looked at her brother. Drogo noticed him finally and shook his hand.

"Let's talk inside. More privately."- he continued.

They walked in the khal's tent and heard soft weeping.

"Leave."- the man spoke in the common tongue to his wife.

Isadora couldn't see her face well, but when the woman walked past her she saw her eye peeking out from her hanfs. She was intrigued by her violet eyes and silver locks and immediately remembered that her father told her whom the khal had married. 

'Such beauty shouldn't deserve to be caged.'-she thought to herself.

"Tell me, zheana...What did bring you here?"- he asked calmly, snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

So Isadora told him everything, from her father to her meeting Kya. She told him about her thoughts about joining the khlasar, which made Drogo laugh and stop her from talking. He placed his hands on the siblings' heads and ruffled their hair.

Isadora thought that he was going to reject her, but:

"Stay, you strong. Fight with khalasar."-Aiden and Isadora smiled and each other and hugged the man.

"Thank you, ave(father)..."- Isadora whispered, which made the khal smile brightly.

It was true. The girl saw a father figure in the ruthless man. He had always been caring towards her. And she always loved him as a dad.

____

A/N

Hi! So. I finally updated. I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Tih zheana nayat- my beautiful girl.

Im going to try to post more often from now on.

Bye!