Chapter 4

A few days had passed and the siblings were getting used to the atmosphere.

Today was the day, that Isadora and Aiden would join the khalasar and some of the men weren't happy.

"Who is this bitch? Drogo's new whore?- a man said, laughing loudly - Wasn't his white haired witch enough?"

They were gathered around the platform, used for this sort of thing and were conversing loudly. Aiden was seated next on the right side of the khaleesi, while Isadora was on the left of Drogo.

Isadora wasn't looking at him, pretending to not understand what he was saying. She took a glance at Drogo, who was gritting his teeth. The man looked back at her and nodded his chin towards the man from his khalasar.

"His name is Noro. If you kill him, you'll join me."- Drogo whispered in the girl's ear.

Isadora nodded, casually got up and just now looked at the man. He was tall, not as tall as Drogo though, his braided hair, reaching just after his shoulder blades.

Noro placed his eyes on the girl and checked her out. He whistled loudly and said:

"Looks like she wants something, aye?"

The female chuckled at his comment and answered:

"Aye. She does. Only you, screaming in pain."

The men, sitting around Noro laughed at him, as he got up and walked to the middle of the platform and crossed his arms.

"Come on then!- he began - When I mount you, you'll be the one screaming in pain."

Isadora smirked and cracked every single one of her knuckles. She got on the platform and unshielded her sword. Noro looked at the blade and his grin faltered a bit. He also got his crescent moon-shaped arakh and swung it around.

[A really bad fight scene incoming. Beware of stupidity.]

Noro jumped forward. Isadora dodged him and he fell, face first on the ground. The dothraki fighter got up quickly and swung his sword at the girl. Isadora raised her sword and blocked Noro's attack. She smirked and looked at her knee, which was in-between Noro's legs. She raised it and with all of her strength, kicked him in the balls. The man dropped his sword and fell on his knees, holding his crotch. Isadora stepped next to him, ready to slice his throat.

"Please, no! I'm sorry that I said all that. Don't kill me."- Noro pleaded.

Isaodra stared at him like he was an idiot, which he was in this situation. The girl crouched in front of him. She smiled and said:

"Oh... You want to me to spare your life?"

The man nodded furiously and Isa continued:

"Well... I don't make compromises."

And with a grin on her face, she sliced his throat. Blood came gushing out, staining her face with red. She got up, went behind the corpse of Noro and swiftly cut of his pigtail.

The crowd started cheering. Isa looked up and saw Drogo, smirking at her. The girl moved her eyes away from the khal and to his wife, who was staring at the Phoenix daughter with fear and admiration. Isaodra smiled gently at the Targaryen woman, who smiled back.

"Come here zir!" - spoke Drogo- "Come and join me in the khalasar!"

_________

A/N

Yes, yes. Short as hell, but I'm so tired and sick, that I was trying to finish this as quickly as possible. Sorry if it's boring, or if there are any typos. We're going to get some Daenerys x Isadora moment soon, do not fear.