Intro

I didn't expect you to do this Mr Abhi!

But sir I didn't do it. I didn't know who sent me the letter itself, Abhi said trying to justify himself.

But it was for you and it was in the register book that you were having it and then the book was passed to her by Ramu who would just passes the register to teachers. I can't doubt him as he never looks into the contents of the book.

Abhi looked helpless and didn't know what to do now.

The lady opposite him said, This is the limit sir. This is not the first time that Mr. Abhi is caught of this kind of acts. This time you should not leave with him with just a warning.

The man who was condemning Abhi looked at Abhi now with a serious look.

Abhi looked worried of his punishment now!

Why did she complianed to the old man when the letter was in fact for him and not for her! Then this old man is looking as if I sent the letter to her.

Abhi thought while he was mentally preparing for the punishment.

A while later,

Abhi, you will now repeat what I say in front of everyone.

Abhi nods his head and looked around and saw the young faces excited to see what's going to happen now.

Damn! How can they look so excited for my punishment, Abhi muttered to himself while the man said, We shall begin Abhi.

Abhi said, We shall begin Abhi!

Not yet Abhi! The man said looking at the piece of paper he was holding to.

Abhi "Not yet Abhi!" he repeated the man's words obediently unable to think as he was looking down feeling embarrassed of himself to be in the position like this.

The man then shook his said in disbelief and recited, I Abhishek Prem Mehra, English teacher of Class X will today onwards will not behave hyperactively and that too towards my fellow women colleagues.

Abhi with difficulty repeated what the man said and heard laughter of his students and fellow colleagues as well.

However, the person who had accused him was still fuming in anger as she expected much harsher punishment for his behaviour.

She then walked away while Abhi looked at the man who was still looking at the paper he was holding.

The man whispered, Abhi, don't you think I should also add in that you will never ever behave like this to any women in this world?

Abhi glared at the man and the man said, I was just joking.

He then asked everyone to get back to their classes while Abhi followed the Principal to his office.

Abhi said, I am leaving this job now. I told you to believe me but you believed her.

The Principal replied, What am I suppose to do when you're being accused with proofs?

Abhi retorted, You know I am not that type of a man! I really don't know how I ended up in ladies washroom that day. I told you that the sign board was not there and today that stupid love letter landed up in the register without my knowledge.

Principal replied, Don't worry Abhi. You won't be in trouble. You know the students don't bring mobile phones and they won't be filming you for sure.

Abhi got alarmed thinking of that possibility now. He wasn't expecting as that reply from his Uncle! Yes the Principal was his uncle as well.

Shit! He said.

Principal replied, You can't shit here.

Abhi said, Uncle! You have ruined my career now. They would have filmed it. Damn it!

Principal asked, You think so?

Abhi replied, The students do have mobile phones with them, in fact I have allowed them to use it when I am bored of teaching.

Principal irked, You allowed them to use when you were bored?

Abhi replied swiftly, I mean in my dreams!

Principal sternly said, You deserve it man! Now get out! I shouldn't have given you this job in the first place.

Abhi then helplessly left the office and couldn't stay any longer in the school now.

Upon reaching his house, he crashed into the couch and looked at his friends who teasingly asked, Now what happened?

He explained the incident that happened in school and how embarrassing it was.

His friends as usual bursted into laughter and said, If you had a girlfriend all this issues will not be happening.

Abhi yelled, Shut up! I don't need a girlfriend!

Well that's what you say but everytime you end up in trouble because of girls.

Abhi didn't reply and his friend said, The last time you ended up in ladies washroom because you were nervous to find the new lady teacher to be the same girl from the college you studied and come after you for a date. And now you see it is for a love letter by some unknown girl.

Abhi replied with frustration, It is all my ill fate!

He then went to his room and locked himself inside.

I will find who sent that letter to me! If I know of that person then I will kill her for sure.

Meanwhile, his friends gathered in the kitchen and were saying they must make sure that he does not find that they were the ones who sent the love letter to the school he was teaching.

As this was happening the teacher who had accused Abhi realized her mistake as she saw another letter with the same handwriting as the previous letter for Abhi that said, I love you! A little later than never.

She found the letter on her table which was accidentally placed by Ramu on her desk while he passed an important document to her.

Who is this person who gets him into trouble? If it is some student then I surely have to handle this carefully.

As for Abhi, he then decided to take revenge on the female teacher who always complain about him to his own Uncle.

How dare she! She always think she is a superwoman! I did looked pleadingly at her. Can't she get the signal that I want her not to complain! I will teach her a lesson for sure! But how will I when I am resigning from my work?

He was thinking now and said, I will handle her later. A little later than never!

How was this? To be continued if liked!