He Is Not Wrong

His friend, Abhi what happened to you all of a sudden? You seemed to be very happy!

Abhi paused what he was doing. He was humming some random tune happily.

Abhi, Wo just thought to be happy for sometime. Anything wrong in that?

Friend, Not at all but you were earlier upset na....

His another friend, Can't you think before you tell something? Abhi is happy and that what matters for now.

Abhi, Come on guys! Our main purpose of here is to get rid of my thoughts that upset me. Am I right?

His friends agreed and told him they are planning to go out in the evening for barbecue.

Abhi, That's great! But let me decide the venue.

His friend, But you were not here before to know the place right?

Abhi, I am not going to say any far place. There's a nearby resort and I thought of checking out that place and also carry out the barbecue.

His friend, But it's another resort. I don't think they allow us.

Abhi, No! I have checked. Their area is open to public for barbecue and all.

His friends then said it's a good idea to him.

Abhi grinned and hide his excitement to meet Ms. Complainer.

But I don't know whether Ms. Complainer will be there. What if she just stays inside her room?

He wondered and looked at his friends who were looking at him strangely.

Abhi, What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

His friend, You're okay right?

Abhi, I am absolutely fine. I am just making efforts to not being upset. Isn't that something all of you need to be happy of?

His friend, Ya but.....

Abhi, I am really fine friends!

Then they left the topic of asking him further as they also got the feeling that he is trying to be happy now.

In the evening,

Abhi and his friends reached the spot and his eyes were searching for her.

She is not here! This is such a bad idea!

His friend, What are you looking for?

Abhi, Her!

His friend, Her?

Abhi, She. She is suppose to be here.

His friend, Who is the she? Abhi! Tell us the truth!

Abhi, Arrey! I mean Ms. SUNSET! Why isn't the sunset is here yet?