To Clear Confusions

This is a update of the story's state so far and how it will progress further to clear confusions if there is any.

In the intro, it was seen Abhi being punished in school for the mistake he was not responsible for. Then it was also revealed that his friends are the ones responsible for him to be punished. The teacher who made a complaint against Abhi realizes she is wrong.

In the next part (Here too?), Abhi is at Mauritius with his friends who try to cheer him up. Abhi then meets the teacher who made the complaint against him. She tells him she got to know he was not wrong and offers to help him to clear his bad name once they get back to India.

In the following part (He is not wrong), Abhi meets the teacher near her resort. He is misunderstood initially for misbehaving with some girl. He later meets the teacher and clarifies what happened exactly and things get better between both. Abhi also assumes the teacher is married with two kids. She didn't confirms it but Abhi thinks he is right about her as she never denies it to him.

Confusions:

#1 Why his friends make Abhi to be in trouble?

Ans: Because they have a purpose behind it and it is for Abhi's wellbeing. The purpose will be revealed in the upcoming updates.

#2 Who is that girl who falsely accuses Abhi?

Ans: It's just a random girl and there will be not much of importance to her in this story.

#3 Is the teacher married?

Ans: Based on the way it is told, it is a misconception by Abhi but there is a lot more to his misconception.

#4 Is there any other confusions that i have missed out?

Ans: Please feel free to share them in the comment section or dm. It can be in terms of my writing or anything else pertaining to the story. I will clarify them through the upcoming updates.

Basically, this story is how love happens little later than never and how it happens. So it will explore what makes love to happen a little later. The incidents that makes love happen little later will be based on trust and friendship.

Thank you for the wonderful response for the last three updates! Hope that this update helped in clearing confusions if there are any.