36. I LOVE HIM❤

Hi everyone out there!!

Here's the next chapie!!!

I dedicate this chapie to my friend mercytinku for voting first on the previous chapie.

**************

Katherine's POV:

I slept after Surya left. I've decided moving out from here is the best thing. Only then I can concentrate on building the orphanage and Romeo is the only one who understands me even now. People always tend to misunderstand me.

I was thinking about my dad and I was crying over my bad luck, Surya thought that it was because of my affair with Kamal. I call my father as dad only in my heart. I very well remember what happened when I called him dad infront of him. That instance shudders me all the time. Though I am not very close to my father, I've always yearned for his love. I didn't know what I did that he always ignored me. I used to drown myself in story books to forget the world around me even in my home. Who will want to forget their home? Me!!

In all the stories the girls are close to their fathers. Every girl was called her father's princess. I just wanted to see my father looking at me lovingly. I didn't wanted to be my father's princess, if he called me by my name lovingly I would have jumped upto the sky in happiness. I don't even remember my childhood times if he had caught me by my hand while walking or not. I have many dreams about me and my father, which are inpossible to happen. Meeting people like Kamal made these old wounds resurface. Father will be the knight in shining armour for his daughter even when whole world is against her. How I wish my father supports me atleast through his words to help me face this world. Am I asking for too much?

Though my Dad hates me, I love him❤

Kevin supported me when he was with me. I used to tell him all my fears and insecurities. He played the role of father, mother and elder brother in my life. I am a dependent woman and I know it. I am not independent unlike many and only Kevin know that. Not even Romeo knows this that I am a dependent one. I didn't know to whom I should tell my fears now.

I started writing the dairy feeling that I've been telling everything to Kev. I automatically started crying when I began writing. That's when Surya came and accused me of an affair. I know that I can't get a loving and understanding partner for me right from the start. When my own family can't love me, how can I expect an outsider to love me? But accusing me of an affair is something which I can't ignore.

I slept telling myself that Kevin is watching me from above and things will get better. This world is not for sad, depressed and dependent people like me. I'll complete my life goal of the orphanage and I'll go to Kevin. I've limited time now. I texted the site dealer that I'll be visiting him tomorrow.

In the morning I started arranging my clothes in a bag. I'll leave to Mumbai after meeting the site dealer. Surya suddenly came and said that I can't go. What should I do now? I'm not that worthy to be the Hilwins and Co. partner along with Surya. Of all, I need to complete the orphanage. I told Surya that I can't continue as a director.

He became angry and asked me why. Why is he behaving as if he cares? He told me he cares about his company not about me. I unintentionally spoke out my thoughts of dying. He made me tell that I won't die. Surya is behaving strangely. He kissed me iut of nowhere. All these kisses mean nothing to him.

Why does he always hurt himself and break things when he's angry? I cleaned the wound. He must consult a doctor fir anger management. I will tell Romeo about this.

I got a call from the sure dealer.

" Madam, we are confirming Mr.Rakesh Kumar's deal today. " he said.

" No, I will come soon. Please don't do it that way." I requested him.

" We'll finalise it today. Come quickly if you want to do anything." He said and cut the call.

I went inside to keep the first aid kit and Surya disappeared from the room.

I got ready and I told Ramu baba to inform Surya that I'll not be coming to the office today.

Going into the site dealer's office, I met him.

" Good morning Mam. I am Avinash Gupta." He introduced.

" Good morning. I am Katherine whom you sold that site which is in the outskirts. I've already paid advance. " I told.

" Yes madam I remember you. We sell the sites according to the principles of the agency.  When we are getting more amount for the same site, we will choose the buyer who gives us more capital." He said.

" But I've come first right? You have taken advance also. I've got a temporary agreement that the site is mine. You have told me that I'llbe getitng another agreement acter paying the remaining amout." I showed him the agreement.

" Madam the temporary agreement will not be valid once the permanent agreement is created. The agency has the full rights on the agreement. Moreover we are ready to return you the advance money you paid." He said.

" I need the site very much. Can't I do anything?" I asked.

" You can meet Mr.Rakesh Kumar and ask him to leave it mam." He said.

That's the only way now.

" Okay Mr.Avinash. I will meet him. Where can I find him?" I asked.

He gave me the visiting card of Mr.Rakesh Kumar.

" Please don't make the permanent agreement until I come. I'll convince Mr.Rakesh Kumar." I said.

" Sure mam." He said.

" Thank you." I said and came out.

I took a cab to the address in the visiting card.

Outside the building, I told the security guard that I've come to meet Mr.Rakesh Kumar.

He asked me to go to the topmost floor.

I was looking around for an elevator. Someone bumped into me.

I saw the back of the person and he's dressed in formals.

When he turned around, my eyes widened on recognising him.

" You?" We both said at the same time.

***********

That's it for now friends!!

I'll dedicate the next chapie to the one who votes first on this chapie!!

Please do vote comment and share ❤❤

I am sorry that this chapie is short, but I want you to guess the persom whom Katherine met there.

So Surya misunderstood Katherine totally.

I love my dad and he loves me too❤

How many of you are dad's princesses and princes rather than mom's?