十八

You found yourself staring at namjoon from across the lunch room. His dimples making its way into his face as he laughed hard at some jokes his friends were throwing out.

"babe open your mouth." you turn and watch as jimin throws a strawberry into taehyungs mouth.

you gag.

"ew could you guys be lovey dovey some else where?" you ask, eyeing them both.

jimin just giggles at you and starts to eat his strawberries while taehyung gives you an eye roll.

"don't be mad we have a great relationship" he says, eyes narrowed.

"i'm not mad, just a tad bit jealous"

taehyung and jimin both chuckles at you. you run your hand through you hair and sigh.

"look how happy he looks" you say looking back over at namjoon.

You bite your lip, suddenly feeling guilty for wanting your toxic actions to begin again.

"i'm so fucking stupid, he's clearly happy and wants nothing to do with me. I should just leave him alone. Its hurting me more than him." you bite your lip looking down at your food.

"i'm selfish"

"say sorry to yourself right fucking now" taehyung thumbs you in the back of the head.

"hyung!" you whine rubbing the spot. you scowl at him.

"i said say sorry"

"i'm sorry self" you roll your eyes looking at your chest.

"good, now shut up." taehyung says, his jaw set.

jimin watches intensely ready to hear his boyfriend and agree with him.

"You have no right to say you're selfish namjoon started this with you and you both knew what you were doing and getting into. It wasn't because of anything. You guys like to hurt each other because you guys like each other-"

You open your mouth ready to protest against his words.

"and no matter what you say you know i'm right, y/n. Stop acting like you don't fucking like him and accept it."

You bite back your words.

He was right and you knew it.