二十六

"What if we like went out?"

You and namjoon were laying on your bed, your legs tangled in his and your head on his chest. It had been about another two weeks now since all of your dates and you were happy as ever. It was also a week before you both graduated and you loved the fact that you and him had a more better an non toxic relationship.

"We have went out, you've tooken me out about ten times now joon" you giggle.

He threads his hand through your hair and you could feel his breathing start to quicken. "I-i mean like, what if i asked you out? like you know.... boyfriend and boyfriend?"

You feel a flush make it's way on your face as you prop yourself up to look at namjoon. "Really?"

He just nods, a small smile now on his face.

"Of course i would be your boyfriend, i would love that" You say, a smile slipped onto your face. You watch as namjoon cheeks turns red and he looks at you, eyes full of adoration.

"Are you blushing kim namjoon?"

He scoffs, "of course not, i just sneezed"

"But you didn-" You were cut off by namjoons lips making its way onto yours, him pulling you into a kiss. When you deepen it you both feel a shortness of breath but yet you didn't want to pull away.

When you both finally pull away, you were breathing a little hard but yet you both were staring into each others eyes.

"I'm your boyfriend now" namjoon babbles looking at you with a goofy smile on his face.

"I know"