二十二

"you didn't have to do that" he watched you as you took the first aid kit out of the nurses cabinet. She wasn't here today, she was in sick leave,plus it was only seniors at school and she didn't expect anything to happen but she must've forgot about you two being here as well.

"yes i did. why would i let you fight alone when i'm the reason you were fighting?" you ask.

You sit the kit down and take out the alcohol wipes, a gauze and a three bandaids.

"Because I could've handled it, now you have a scratch across your face."

Namjoon stands and walks over to you holding your chin softly and pulling it up to look at him. He looks over the scratch and nibbles on his lip in guilt.

"it's nothing worse than what you've done." you say before pushing him back down to his seat.

"Whatever, it's not like you didn't like it and it's not like I truly wanted to do it." You roll your eyes as you tear the alcohol wipe pack open and wipe the scrapes on namjoons knuckles.

"aish, that stings"

"no shit" you say.

"you're being mean, didn't you just say you liked me?" he ask, confusion clear in his face.

"I thought that's what we did" you shrug. You put the alcohol wipe in the trash and walk back over now opening the bandaids.

"yeah well nows not the time" he looks at you sitting the bandaid paper on the table then back to your face. "How long have you liked me?"

You feel your face flush as you think back to when you both were younger when he pushed you down the stairs making you twist your ankle.

"For a very long time"

He sighs an annoyed sigh. "Why are you being difficult? we're alone and we're not being mean to eachother but can we being honest for once?" He looks at you with pleading eyes.

"Just tell me how long please?"

You sigh, mouth twitching. "Since fifth grade." you look up at him and he had his eyebrows crunched.

"Since fifth gr-"

"You know? when you pushed me down the stairs?" He looks at you lips pressed together.

"I had twisted my ankle and i went to the hospital, i hadn't even thought about the pain that was going on. All i could think about was you and i didn't know why."

You look at him before setting each bandaid on a finger that had been bruised from the fighting.

Finally getting done with the last finger you stand up in a breeze but not without catching namjoon staring at you.

"what?"

"i twisted your ankle?"

You just nod in response and start to throw the paper in the trash and put the kit back up.

"Shit, i didn't know that." You hear the chair squeak and you knew that indicated he was getting up. You finally turn back around and he was standing before you.

"When did you know you liked me?"

He smiles, that beautiful dimple showing.

"In seventh grade when you punched me until my nose bled."

You chuckle thinking about that, why the fuck were you two so violent?

"Aish sorry about that, i had just punched you cause you bumped into me. Then i got nervous because you never returned the punches!" you giggle.

"But i guess i know why you didn't now"

He nods smiling as well. You two were now sat against the counter very close to one another. Neither of you knew but you both were thinking back on all the times you had with one another it was cool.