Chapter 2: Escape

****Arrived at New's home

New: I'm going to take a shower first... OK???

Tay: Emmmm... Don't take it too long otherwise I will go to find you there. (Tay talks and makes a small laugh)

New: You're evil... (New does cute face to Tay)

****Preparing to sleep...

Tay: New, I want to talk ab........... (New hugs him tight to stop him from talking)

New: I'm sleepy now... let's talk tomorrow, shall we???

Tay cannot say disagree to New, yet just give New a hug as tight as possible....

****In the next morning, Tay get early and make some breakfast for New then back to bedroom.

Tay: New, lazy boy!!! Get up!!! Come and have breakfast....

New: Can you bring them here??

Tay: Don't be lazy!!! Get up!!!

New: Tay, please!!! (Makes cute voice)

Tay: No!!! ( Speaks with high tone to New. Then, he pulls New from the bed and brings him to bathroom to wash his face.)

****At the breakfast table

There are two plants on table. Each plant has one bread with fried egg in heart shape inside it and two hot-dogs. The most important and very special for this breakfast is two pieces of brownie, the most favorite of New for breakfast.

New: Tay, why it has only two pieces of brownie???

Tay: You told me you want to go shopping, right???

New: Yes.... Why???

Tay: Two pieces of brownie is enough for you because you will eat more for sure when you do shopping...

New: But now I want more............ (Tay feeds New the a piece of hot-dog with the morning kiss...)

Tay: Eat and stop complaining!!!

That morning kiss makes New cannot say anything, just keeps quiet and enjoys the breakfast silently.

Tay is person who knows New the most and he knows everything about New. New always force Tay to have some dessert with him in every single shop he passed during the shopping.

**************************************

Please wait for the next chapter. ^^

P.S: Please don't mind my poor English ^^