Special Chapter: Japan Trip

****Arrived Japan: Day 1 in Japan

As soon as they land on Japan, they go to  check in a 5 Star hotel

As soon as they land on Japan, they go to  check in a 5 Star hotel. Then, Tay brings New to shopping some clothes for dinner date. 

** In the evening 

They go to a restaurant that see clearly of the sea view with the romantic environment in the restaurant under the light of little candles. Also, the soft sound of piano and violin makes both of them fall deeply in love for each other. 

Tay: Do you love it??? 😊

New: Hmmm... Yeah... So lovely... 😳

Tay: Me??? Or restaurant??? 😀 (Innocent smile to tease New)

New: Stop teasing me!!! 😳😊 (Shy face)

Tay: You are so cute 😂😍 

Tay: Why do you keep smiling??? Eat more!!! You look skinny!!! (Tay cut a slice of beef steak to New) 

New: I want desserts, Tay. 🤩😇 (Acting cute to persuade Tay)

Tay: Eat meal first,Okay???

New: You said I'm skinny, so I need to eat desserts. 

Tay: Fatty ass!!! Eat first!!! 😤😤 (Acting a bit aggressive to force New to eat meal)

New: (Forcing himself to finish the meal and get desserts later 😒😣😖)

Tay: (Slightly smile with the satisfied face and look at New 🤭🤭) 

New: It's not funny at all 😣😣

Tay doesn't say anything back but feeds New the food and let New orders his favorite dessert when they finished the food. 

****Day 2 in Japan

They wake up late around the lunch time

They wake up late around the lunch time. Then, they go out to find something to eat. They plan to go to sightseeing around Tokyo then have a dinner on the ship. 

**In the evening

They go to have dinner on the ship under the full moon light along with millions of little stars in the sky.

When they finished the dinner, there is a waitress carries a big bunch which full of white rose and red rose to Tay and New table.

Tay takes the bunch of rose from the waitress then knee down in front of New that make everyone cannot look at somewhere else.

Tay: New, I know I'm not good enough to make you get me as your husband. Sometimes, I argue with you but all of the times I really care and worry about you. I want to take care of you for the rest of my life. I will be your eyes if you cannot see clearly when you get old. I will feed you the food when you hands have no power to catch the spoon. I will carry you on my back when your legs don't work. I will be the one who brings you to eat desserts whenever you want. I will be everything that you want to be. But, I have only one wish, please be my wife and be the only one wife in my life.

New is sobbing in front of people around him because he cannot stop his tears from falling down after he hears all of the words from Tay.

New: You silly... Why do you think I don't get you??? (Talking with sobbing)

Tay: New, may you marry me??? May you be my wife???

New: Yes!!! I'm born only to be your wife.

Tay wear the ring for New then both of them hug and kiss along with the clap from people around them as the witnesses for their love. Tay whispers into New's ear "Tonight, I will make everyone know that you are mine. I will make you to sing for me across the ocean." 

=====================================

taynewwiee_cam's note: I hope you enjoy my first fanfiction about TayNew. Please follow my new project on wattpad which will release on Wednesday 24th July, 2019. Also, please follow my account  and my IG (@taynewwiee_cam) for more update.