Chapter 4

"Oh, Alice. What have you done?"

Alice was terrified. She really didn't know what she had gotten herself into. In all fairness, it's what she thought he wanted too. His grip tightened around her wrists and she started to fall under his hold.
"Hal, get off of me. Your hurti-"
"Shut up, Alice. You listen to me now!" he announced back while forcing her upwards with her wrists. He wanted to see her in front of him, not on the ground.

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE DAMN GUY YOU BRAINED IN OUR KITCHEN!" His yell got subtler, more like a whisper so nobody outside could hear. "You think I don't know what you and you boy toy did to cover it up. And then you went and slept with him! All those nights in bed with me, you were probably thinking about him, weren't you? You slut! You know, I was going to leave you but  now I think might just have to spill your little secret to Tom Keller."
Alice was streaming with tears. Hal had never treated her with respect, but he had never gone this far. It's true. She did think about FP during intimate moments with Hal because FP new how to make her comfortable. Wow, how she missed comfort right now.
"Please, Hal. Stop. I'm scared... I-I'm sorry." She pleaded. "And please don't tell anyone. I'll do anything!"
There was only one thing he wanted. He wanted her to treat him like FP. And not in the loving, comfortable way.
"Alice, what do you do differently with FP, huh? Why is he so much better than me?" he spoke while raising his fist to her.
"Wha-" she didn't have time, the next thing she felt was her husbands fist in her cheek and his hand sliding down to her butt.
She knew what he was going to do and all she wanted was FP.

He slid his hands further and further down and unbuckled his pants. "Yeah. I want you, Alice. I want you to fuck me like I were FP"
"Hal, stop. This isn't you!" She pleaded and pleaded hoping he would stop but knew she was helpless, he was going to carry on.
"ALICE, DAMN IT!" Hal screamed in her face but Alice looked past towards the door.

FP was walking past the register to check on Alice when he saw Hal with his pants down. He didn't see Alice but knew something was going on so walks inside. He finally heard him yell and he started to walk faster to the back.
"Hal, I swear to God, if you don't get you filthy, lying hands off of her, I will kill you! What, you found out about me and her, she tell you how much better I was. Well, what about Penelope Blossom, huh? You don't seem to remember that you are in fact cheating on your wife as-well so i'd think twice!" He looked down to see Alice holding her head in her knees, pouring with tears. His love in pieces.
FP suddenly felt a fist on his cheek and swung back at Hal. He knocked him to the ground with his swing and started to kick at his stomach and chest.
"FP, stop..." he listened, it was Alices voice. Her broken, testy voice. He finally bent down to see if he was breathing. His pulse was weak and he needed medical attention so they rang for an ambulance.
"Alice, do you need to get that looked at. Do you want to talk with the police?"
She didn't say anything she just swung her arms around FP and cried some more. He held her right and started to walk her to his trailer.
"FP. The kids are still at Pops." she mentioned but he told her they had gone to Veronica's, which was true.

At the trailer, FP put Alice on the couch and got her some blankets and makes her favourite drink. She just sat and watched him listening to the sirens zoom by to the register. "Why did you do that, FP? Help me like that?"
"Alice, I couldn't let him do that to you! Are you kidding, I love you so much!" He hugged her some more and handed her the drink. He fetched over the first aid kit to patch up her cheek. While they were sat she looked into his eyes and he did the same. It was like the first time they ever met except this time FP was cleaning Alice up not the other way around. Alice looked to his lips and leant in but FP pulled away.
"Oh God. I'm sorry, FP! I should really-"
"Ali baby, no! I just don't want to screw things up again. I need you in my life and i'm going to wait for you." he made his point clear.
"Forsythe, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want it. Please, I miss you." she also made very clear points that she knew would change his mind. She leant in again and this time he leant in too. They kissed for the first time in 25 years. It wasn't the same though. It was more passionate, more loving, like they had been starved of love for years. When they pulled away they were beaming with happiness when FP looked and said "Just like 25 years ago!" which was exactly what she was thinking.
"I can't believe you remember." She grinned and they kissed on more time. A long, loving and compassionate kiss. They had missed each other so much. Right here in this moment, nothing else mattered. Not the kids, not Hal and not the past. They had finally filled a gaping hole that had been present for too many years and all they cared about was the happiness and love that they had found today.

I don't actually know how this turned out! I hope you enjoy it, I was meant to post tomorrow but I procrastinated my revision and did it today! I'm sorry if it's lame. I want to thank you all for getting me to #7 on Falice- it's unreal omg!! I love you all so much.
As always, this is dedicated to Luke Perry. May he rest with the angels, we love you Luke!
-M xox