I Have Died Every Day Waiting For You

Anakin was still busy talking to the politicians. Padme could tell that he was ready to go home. She knew that he didn't like politics. But he always listened when she talked about it. "Poor Ani." She thought. She was getting tired and decided to go home. She would wait for him there so that they could finally talk in private. She had so much to tell him, about the strange nightmares and dreams she had been having. And about her hopes for their baby.
She looked in the mirror. She was surprised by how much she looked like the girl in her dreams, the girl with hope in her eyes. With her hair pulled up in two buns on the sides of her head.
She pulled her long brown hair down and changed into a pale blue night gown that had the design of a butterfly on it.
She smiled as she pulled on the necklace Anakin had given her when he was young.
Just then, Anakin walked in. He walked over to stand beside her. He seemed not quite himself, but then he noticed the necklace she was wearing and smiled. "You're wearing the necklace I gave you." He said sounding surprised. He knew that she had prettier things.
"Of course I am." She answered. "I've worn it every night since the last time I saw you. I missed you so much. I have died every day waiting for you."
"Don't say that." He insisted.
"But it's true." She answered.
He looked into her eyes. "I couldn't live if you didn't." He said.
"And I can't live without you." She answered. "I missed you so much."
Anakin leaned into to kiss her lips gently. "You're everything to me," He said. "You're my whole world."
She smiled. "Soon our world will get bigger," She said, touching her stomach.
Anakin smiled. He knelt down and gently rubbed her stomach. "Hello, little one." He whispered. "I'm your father." He kissed her stomach, imagining what it would be like to become a father.
He stood up and pulled Padme into his arms. She smiled, he would be a great father.