•Popsicle Time

Kirishima POV:

"Bro.."
"Yeah?"
"Why is it called football if you mostly use your hands?"
"Bro..
What the fuck kind of question is that?"
"I'M SERIOUS!"
"Agh whatever! Go long!"

A long time later

Bakugo and I drop to the ground, panting. "Dude..we're so gonna make it in." I sigh, putting my fist out. "Hell yeah.." Bakugo fist pumps me. "Man...let's go grab some popsicles." I get up slowly. "Yeah, let's go." He gets up after me.

Popsicle time

"Alright, tell me about your exes." I look over to him, waiting for his answer. "Agh alright. I pretty much forgot about the other two, so I'll tell you about the last. His name was Deku. Err..Midoriya?" He finishes, unsure of his real name. Deku..doesn't that mean useless or something like that? "Anyways, we were childhood friends and decided to date. It was only for a month, I couldn't stand him after a while. He's a stupid fucking crybaby." Bakugo sighs. "That's mean! You even call him Deku, are you sure you were friends?" I ask, confused.
"Oof"
"?"
"I'm trying to be less rude around you and I just slipped up.."
"Around me?"
"I guess it was pretty much inevitable. I guess I should tell you now, huh?"
"Tell me what?"
"Eijiro Kirishima..I..have feelings for you.
It hasn't been that long, but since I first saw you, I fell for you. I fell hard for you. AGH THIS IS STUPID WHAT AM I SAYING?! I-"
"Bakugo!" I interrupt him by hugging him.
"..Kirishima..?"
"It's not stupid. You're not stupid, you're cute. I have feelings for you as well." I pet his spiky hair. He slowly starts to tear up.
"I don't care how you act. Asshole, sweetheart, whatever you act like won't change my feelings for you! You're amazing and you deserve the world!"
"You..you fucking idiot!" He sobs, clearly happy.

"So..wanna be my boyfriend?" I smirk. "Course I do." Bakugo smiles. "Call me Eijiro now!"
"Yeah..Call me Katsuki, Eijiro."
"Popsicle time?"
"Popsicle time."

A/N: Short chapter but yeahhh
we're nearing the end, sadly..
Two more chapters left (I've just finished them) :(

🗿