Chapter 24

jwksoqpdkcpakwndlclsbqldpcndnwl my tumblr girls get what i mean. you honestly have no idea how i feel. im buzzing. its like i won a Moonman or a Brit. i promise a twitcam dedicated to you. very soon. you will see my excitement there. but for now, here are enough updates for a month :)

***Several Months Later***

-Vivian-

"Momma! Look who's on T.V." Lexi exclaimed from the living room. "Who?" I asked, walking over to her. The words 'One Direction' flashed across the screen. "It's an interview" Lexi explained. I had to sit down, or else I would've collapsed. Then the interviewer came on. She was wearing a way too tight and way too short black, strapless dress. She introduced herself as Claire, introduced the boys, and launched into the basic questions. How old are you? How do you feel about the fame? How's the female attention? What's the best part about being a boy? The whole time I was praying that one question wouldn't come up. The odds weren't in my favor today. She then spoke the question I was dreading. "Who's single?" she asked, leaning forward, raising an eyebrow. My heart clenched. What would he say? I hadn't talked to him in months. He probably already found another girl to call his princess..."Zayn?" Claire asked. "I have my beautiful baby, Perrie" he said, smiling as he said her name. "Perrie Edwards from Little Mix?" she asked. "Yeah" Zayn answered, his smile was now a huge grin. "Liam?" Claire moved on. "The outstanding Danielle Peazer" he said smiling just as wide as Zayn. "Louis?" Claire turned to him. "My girlfriend is the wonderful Eleanor Calder" he answered. All three of them looked like smiling idiots. It was funny to see them love struck. "Harry?" she asked, shoving her chest out slightly more. "I'm single" he answered, winking at Claire. She smiled back and turned to Niall. "And what about you, Niall?" she asked. I saw the boys tense. Zayn started fidgeting with the drawstring on his hoodie. Louis tapped his foot lightly and quickly. Liam looked around nervously. Harry started bitting his lip. Then I saw Niall. His eyes didn't have that twinkle they always had. The pink in his cheeks had faded. He looked pale and sick. Claire was still staring intently at Niall, waiting for a reply. His eyes had started to get puffy around the edges. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "I have...I mean had someone..." he drifted off. "What's her name?" Claire asked. "Vivian Reach" he whispered. His eyes were red now but he didn't shed a tear. Claire finally caught on to the tension and cut the interview off. "Well that's all the time we have for today. Tune in next time" she said brightly. The show cut off and was replaced by a car ad. He hasn't forgoten.