i have to title this

Jay took a step back, watching Tim intently.
"Jay..please, hear me out--"
"Why the fuck should I listen to you?! I dont even know who I'm talking to right now, how do I know I can trust you?!" He hissed, tears welling up in his eyes. Tim felt hurt, but he understood Jay's reasoning.
"Tim..how do I know that you won't turn on me like- ....like Alex did..?"
Tim's eyes widened, shock written on his face. "Jay-"
"I can't take this anymore!! Alex just tried to kill me, theres a seven foot thing after me now, a side of YOU has tried to kill me, this movie is gonna kill me because of the tapes Alex left and I just--.. I can't do this anymore." He looked Tim in the eyes, and then ran off.
"JAY WAIT!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Locking himself in his room, Jay fell to the floor, crying. It got to the point where it was hard to breathe, but the tears kept coming. He only calmed down as he heard footsteps quickly running towards his door.
"Jay! Open-" the voice, Tim, started, panting. "open the door, please.."
.... Silence.
"Jay.. just, open the door.."
The blonde sniffed, rubbing his eyes.
"Jay, can we not fight anymore, please? We don't have to fight anymore.."
Jay stood, and slowly made his way to the door.
"Jay- I'm sorry. You're scared, so am I, but if you let me help you- please!"
Jay gripped the door knob, hesitant.
"Jay I won't leave you alone here---!"
The door swung open, cutting him off, and Tim was tackled with an embrace by a red faced and crying Jay.
The two stood there like that for a few moments whilst Jay calmed down.
"Tim?"
"Hm?"
"I'm sorry.." Tim looked down at him.
"What for?"
"Running off and not trusting you.." Jay mumbled, and huddled closer to his friend.
"Hey-you had valid reasons..you don't need to be sorry."
Jay sighed. "Yeah, but still.."
Tim sighed in defeat, patting the other man's head.
"Fine. But- promise me one thing?"
"Yeah?" Jay looked up at him.
"Just...don't leave me..okay Jay-Bird?"
Jay smiled lightly.

"I promise."