Chasing Iris Cars

Lmao get ready to cry ;3;
Brian walked in the direction of Jay's apartment with Tim. They were going to check up on him as he seemed much more distant and iretable after Alex went missing.
It got to the point where Jay refused to leave his house. Tim was rightfully worried, as was Brian.
Tim went to unlock the door after getting to response, only to find it was open, which only worried them more.
"Jay?" Brian called out, walking in after Tim. He got no answer.
"Jay-Bird?" Tim called, a bit quieter, walking towards Jay's bedroom door.
He opened it slightly, his eyes widening and filling with tears instantly.
"Jay...?"
"Tim?" Brian asked, walking over. "did you.. find....him.. holy shit."
~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been two months sense Tim found Jay on the floor of his apartment. They called 911 and got him to a hospital but it was to late. Jay was gone. Tim hadn't read the note he left, but curiosity eventually got the best of him. He grabbed the folded paper and opened it, and despite being already at the verge of tears, started to read.
"To whoever finds this,
My best wasn't enough. I get that now. And now that I'm gone, I hope the ones I cared about know I loved them. And I'll miss them. But I couldn't see a moment of truth in his lies, and at times I would bleed to know we were alive. But we used up time arguing with everyone. Though, to the friend who never turned on me... I'm sorry. During all of this you were the one person who didn't fully leave me. You don't deserve going through so much just because my selfish ass couldn't handle it. I am so, so sorry, Tim. But know we'll see each other again and when we do, I swear I'll never leave.
                     I miss you.
-Jay Merrick."
W

iping his eyes Tim sighed, putting the note down.
"Damnit Jay..."

~fin~