entry 83(part 2>:3)

"You had your chance, Tim. They're gone now."
Tim looked up to see his once missing friend, eyes wide. Brian stood a couple feet away from him. He was holding a gun and a mask- not that Tim noticed, though.
"...Brain..? Holding sh- Where have you been?!" Tim yelled, jumping into his feet and wiping his face.
"...somewhere."
They stood in silence as Brian looked over the bodies. "What happened?" There was a hint of hope in Brian's question.
"Um.... A-Alex shot Jay..."
Brian shrugged. "Well, yeah. What happened to Alex?"
Tim looked down. "Uh.. Masky killed him."
Brian nodded, seeming hopeful. "Hey, come with me real quick."
~~~~
The two walked farther into the woods of RossWood Park as it slowly got darker. "Brian, where are we going?" Tim had asked.
"Where I've been hiding." Was the answer he received.
Tim tried to ignore the masked demon in his head, but admittedly it was making it harder to erase the guilt. He started reaching for his pills, which Brian noticed. He grabbed Tim's hand, pulling him closer as they walked.
"Let it do what it wants."
"... What?"
"The thing you call 'Masky'. Let him go."
Tim stared, shocked. "Brian I don't want him to kill you---!"
"He won't." Brain said quickly, gripping the gun in his hand. He seemed guilty about something, but Tim ignored it.
"... Fine."