Chapter 6

Shin-ae felt relief wash over her.  The thought of leaving this,...this..never ending-sadness of a place made her relax her shoulders and exhale a deep breath.  One she didn't even notice she was holding.

But then she remembered something.

"Nah...  I'm fine. " Shin-ae tried her best to bring back her courage.  Slowly she felt a little better.

She couldn't leave.  She was Kousukes assistant.  He was to talk to a very important businessman.  She couldn't postpone this. 

She sighed.

"Are you sure Miss Yoo?  You look distressed. " Shin-ae looked up at Kousukes worried gaze.

"Really. I'm fine. " Shin-ae let a small smile.  She felt better knowing someone knew she was upset.  It was odd,  but she rested her shoulders and took a deep breath.

"We should head inside. " Shin-ae pointed to the room and then held back the curtain and allowed Kousuke to head in first.

Not even a second after Kousuke made his way inside,  Shin-ae was quickly behind him.  Trying her best to match his long strides.

She glanced up at Mr. William.

He was slumped in a rather messy hospital bed.  Blankets scattered about carelessly.  His white hair was thin and messy laying on his cotton pillow.  He face was creased with a smile as he watched Kousuke enter the room.

Shin-ae scanned the room. 

Besides Nol,  Kousuke,  Mrs. Hesu,  and herself,  there where 3 other foreign people in the small room.

One was a boy,  short sleek brown hair with deep set piercing blue eyes. He sat,  slumped over on a chair.  His phone hung in his hand, and he looked up as they entered.

The next was,  without a doubt,  Mrs. William.  Her soft face was creased with wrinkles and years of aging and hard work.  She had a tear running down her face,  dripping onto the floor only a second later.  She cupped her husbands hand in both of hers and was mumbling something that shin-ae didn't completely catch.

The 3rd was staring forcefully at Shin-ae.  The brunette felt highly uncomfortable once she noticed this.

The girl had long, blonde hair,  tied into a sleek high ponytail.  Her eyes where a dark green with traces of yellow and pink in them.  She seemed to look at Shin-ae with hate and discouragement.  Her thin eyebrows set stiffly above her cose set eyes.  Her fingers tapped lightly at the wooden table.

"Who is this? " The 3rd person asked pointing at shin-ae with a scowl.

Before Kousuke,  or anyone else,  could answer, shin-ae got her voice back. 

"Shin-ae Yoo." She lightly tipped her head at the woman.  She thought it would be a little dramatic to bow.  She then turned her tipped head to Mrs. William.

She watched as the blonde smirked.

"Why are you here?  Come to see my father?" She called at Shin-ae as she said father.

Kousuke decided to speak for her.

"Miss Yoo is my personal assistant.  So it makes perfect sense for her to be here. " Kousuke calmly met the gaze of the furious woman.

"She has no right to be here! " The blonde almost screamed.

"Father!  Tell her to leave! " She looked hopefully at her father.

Shin-ae stood stock still.  Shock and confusion washed over her face.  Why the HECK does this girl already hate me?  I have said two words to her, TWO!