Isis

"Enoch Jones, I know you know better than to miss dinner." Tina instantly jumped into what she would take as pleasantries, and while usually Enoch would be all for it, the fear that what must be done would not be done led to his speaking in a firm voice over her continued statement.

"How about business first, and then we can discuss that." The way that the Professor speaks is old fashioned, with a lilting tone that no one can place. "Wand permit."

She hummed, waving her hands through the air and shuffling through the objects on the desk. It was as if she suddenly remembered who she was talking to, and offered a seat to the man. Tina flourished as she found the correct papers, offering both it and a quill to Enoch and falling silent as the man began to scribble.

Wand Permit's were given to citizens and travelers for the entire duration of their stay in the United States. It includes a long list of things that Enoch found rather useless in totality, but he fill the papers out none-the-less before passing it back over. 

Tina made sure that everything was squared away before nodding in finality and leaning back in her own chair. "Its been what, two weeks? Where have you been?" It could have been seen as rude, but she meant it in all the good ways.

"Here and there." Enoch shrugged, not really having a specific answer. "I am still a professor, and my classes seem to take most of my time. It is different teaching with no-maj's rather than with the wizarding community, but I do enjoy it. Their lives are so much smaller than our own."

Tina snorts at Enoch's words, and he smiles in response.

"When do you suppose you'll get out of here darling?" It was directed to the rooms around them. Tina Goldstein was meant to be an auror, but due to a mistake she found herself demoted to her current position.

She looks annoyed the instant Enoch ask's, but her answer comes nonetheless, "A couple weeks maybe, I can't be sure. Picquery is convinced the longer I spend here the better it'll be for me." She leaned back in her chair as she spoke, crossing her arms against her chest and looking at the man down the bridge of her nose. "You could come tonight? Queenie would love that."

Queenie Goldstein was Tina's younger sister, and the first of the Goldstein's that Enoch had met. It was just over two years ago, and the click was almost instantaneous. She asked questions that Enoch loved to answer, and Queenie found the mystery of being unable to read his mind a strong one. Dinner's every week had become a sort of family tradition, as both girls shared an apartment, and Enoch did not live to far from them.

"I will come." Enoch did not really need to consider it, as he had already promised himself that if either sister asked he would say yes without a care to his own plans. "Last week something came up suddenly, but tonight is wonderful."

Enoch smiled in a reassuring smile, the vague memory of his comatose state while painting last week was something he did not want to particularly remember, and he had yet to share the fact of his Seer-ness with the sisters.

Tina just nodded, muttering about how she still had a few more hours of work but that she would see him at the apartment at six o'clock on the dot. Enoch is never late, and he always likes to help cook the meal.

The Professor said his goodbye's, standing with an unceremonious grunt and balancing himself after the sister offered a hand to help. He went out the back way, feeling the strong urge to go for a walk round the entire outside of the building rather than go through the front doors again.

The alleyway that he paused in felt familiar though he had never seen it before, with a wave of his wand, the Professor disapparated once again, re-appearing a few blocks away under the shade of a tree, a park bench just within reach.