Hathor

"Enoch!"

There was a dazed smile on the Seer's face as he looked at the tall man standing on the white marble floor. The black sludge surrounding Enoch started to close around him.

"Can you hear me?" The terror in Newt's voice brought the man back into his own mind, the realization of exactly where he was and what was going on rather sudden as he shouted a reply.

"Newt? Oh my god Newt!" His accent was on full display as he shouted for the man, the sludge started to surround the chair that he was hovering in.

Enoch began to panic, making an attempt to pull his legs up stalled by the metal bangles that kept his hands attached to the arms of the chair. He pulled hard, not caring about the amount of pain that radiated his concentration focused on the black that started to reach closer to him. His eyes fell shut, and he let the terrified voice of Newt fade to the background for just a moment.

"Reducto." The word was just barely a whisper, but it was enough. The power from the blast scorched both of the Seer's hands, but he didn't care he looked up at Newt, a terrified look easily found in his eyes.

"Whoa, whoa. Hey, it's okay." Newt holds his hands up, a recognizable little ball dangles from his finger. "You're gonna have to jump."

The words make Enoch panic, "Jump! Are you crazy! I can't do that!" The black water was inches from the bottom of the chair, and as Enoch struggles to stand his breathing picks up its pace. The terror of this being the way that he goes much to strong in his mind as he tried to breath through the panic.

"You can. I promise you can." Newt smiles in a confident way,  a promise on his lips as he speaks, "I'll catch you."

The glossy surface of the floor punctuated the promise, the image of Enoch stumbling across and being caught by the taller man gave him the confidence to nod. Newt swings the Swooping Evil around his head, releasing it, and shouting for Enoch to jump.

Just as the creature crosses in front of Enoch, he jumps.

His legs give out the moment he hits the creatures back, but the force of the Swooping Evil flapping it's wings gave Enoch just the right amount of force to push Newt to the glossy floor. Newt is there to catch the Seer, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close.

"I've got you. I've got you." He whispers this into Enoch's ear, hugging the smaller man close to his chest. Enoch lean into him, holding his damaged hands to my chest with his eyes squeezed shut, trying more than anything to get his breath back. When Newt speaks again it is softly, and punctuated by the man pushing Enoch back every so slightly. "We need to go. Now."

Newt starts to reach for the Seer's hands, but he pulls them away quickly, the pain radiating from the both of them just to much for Enoch. The footsteps of Aurors running down the hallway just barely distracts Newt, before he scoops the smaller man into his arms and takes off down the hallway.

"I run, you cast." Newt's words are spoken strongly, a wand being forced into the Seer's hands before he is lifted higher to see the people chasing the pair.

Enoch's voice grows stronger with each spell he casts, and after a moment he makes a grab for the Swooping Evil that sits in Newt's front pocket. The man falters for a moment, before Newt's words came as a reassurance;

"Swing it round your head once, then release it." 

Enoch does as he says, and nearly immediately the little creature flies out of his hand and attacks the auror pair chasing them.

"Oh my god! I love him!" Enoch is much too excited as the creature comes flying back to him, the pair turns down the hallway, nearly crashing into the sprinting figure of Queenie Goldstein. "Queenie!" Enoch shouts her name, smiling as Newt sets him onto the ground beside him.