Refused Gifts and Midnight Visits

"The fuck is this?" Eduardo growled in annoyance.
Jon smiled as he placed the delicately wrapped box on the couch next to the brunette. "It's a present for you."

"I don't want anything you'd think I'd like," Eduardo responded coarsely without even moving his attention from the tv.
Jon's smile strained slightly, "I spent alot of time finding it."
More like a week gathering every single art supply Jon knew the man had owned previous.

He had gone to seven different stores and shops online to get them all.
"I think you'd reall-"
"I don't want it."
"Please, just open it! I know you'll-"
"GODDAMN IT JON! I DON'T WANT YOUR SHITTY GIFT. NOW FUCK OFF SO I CAN WATCH TV."
Jon froze, standing there for a second before grabbing the present and taking it upstairs.

Jon wiped his eyes, passing his room and stopping at Eduardo's. There he opened the door and paced inside to the man's bed where he placed the present.
He left the room, and immediately went to his own. He locked the door behind him out of nervous habit.
That night there was no violent banging on his door. He smiled at the thought that Eduardo might've opened the gift and was happy with it.
The next day proved him wrong.
Eduardo ignored him.
Eduardo ignored him the whole next day, which was normal, but the man would usually bark at Jon about something.

This went on for a few days. Jon was worried, but gradually became relaxed when his days had become pretty decent.
That is, until one night while Jon was scrolling through his phone all snuggled in bed, the door flew open.
Behind the entry way had been a wobbly Eduardo, who stumbled inside with a beer can in hand.
"Ey, dumbshhit...you awake?"
Jon put his phone down cautiously.
"Eduardo, you're drunk," he stated quietly.
"Yep," the man burped as he swayed over to Jon's bed. He roughly sat down on the matress, in which Jon backed up to the wall in reaction.
A drunk Eduardo was a tricky occurence. One minute he was a stumbling giggly mess and the other he became angry and violent.
"Why you so 'ice? The fucks with you?"
Jon quilted a brow, "what?"
Eduardo grumbled, flopping back over Jon's blanket covered legs.
"Buying me shit...smiling at me like that...areya gay or somethin?"
Jon's lips thinned. He cared for the man, was that wrong? "I don't understa-"
"Shutthefucksup."
Eduardo glared up at him as he sat up to face him.
He leaned forward and kept doing so until they were only an inch apart. Jon could feel small puffs of alcohol scented air waft against his face.
He grimaced at the smell, "you're drunk...you should slee-"

Lips messily slotted against Jon's own before he could finish his sentence.
Jon eyes widened in shock and fear. His mind screamed over and over, ' what's happening?!?!'

His first instinct was to push the larger away, but he was met with much resistance.
Eduardo was much stronger than Jon. He portrayed that the more he pushed him against the headboard. The force behind it began to hurt Jon, who opened his mouth to say "ow," out of habit.
Unfortunately, it was an action he immediately regretted, for it gave the other a chance to slip his tongue past the barrier of his lips.
This sent Jon into full panic mode.
He began to frantically pat at Eduardo's shoulder, only to have his wrist seized and held to the side.
However, his attempt was not in vain, Eduardo moved his lips from Jon's down to his neck.
Jon himself was breathless, gasping for air before he was able to speak.
"St-stop it!"
The demand fell on deaf ears. Small pecks became opened mouthed and gentleness became rough.
"P-please stop..." Jon wasn't sure if he actually wanted him too.
Eduardo pulled back with a grumble, rolled himself off of Jon and laid there facing him.

Jon watched the man nervously, even after he had fallen asleep and snored beside him.
He brought a hand to his lips, where he had been kissed only minutes ago and flushed. What had that been about?
Could the American possibly like him?
'...No...'
Jon evaluated that Eduardo was drunk.
People do stupid things when drunk.
'But...'
He glanced over to the sleeping body next to him and smiled.
It was okay to dream....right?