Meeting Horror

Psycholove69: another dare rlly

Setting: in horrortale (mostly in the woods)

How lust got in horrortale: he was walking to his house just coming out of Grillby's and a portal appeared and as curious as Lust is he walked into it now he's lost in the woods

"Where I'm I" *Lust hears a creepy laugh* "who's there" *he sees a figure past by him* "hello?" *someone Rams him into a tree almost knocking Lust out* "hey" "u-uhh who are you" "the names Horror *holding his axe up to Lusts neck* and you are?" "I-I'm Lust. . . please don't hurt me..." "ha if I would of hurt you I would eat you up. . .piece by piece" *Lust gulps* "heh heh..." "you sound scared" "please don't eat me..." ". . .I would eat you right about now but your kinda cute" *Lust blushed a little* "oh..." *Horror kissed Lust deeply* "?!?" *Lust kissed back* *Horror still had his axe up to Lusts neck* *Lust pulled away* 

"what would you say if we went to Waterfall" "I would love to" "good~" "your starting to sound like me (yeah don't want to have two Lusts XD)" "is that bad or good" "I don't know" *horror takes the axe away from Lusts neck* "c'mon let's go to Waterfall" *holding out his hand so Lust can grab it if he wanted to go with him* "ok" *Lust grabs Horrors hand* "my au is not safe for a hottie like you~" *Lust blushes* "hmm so no one gets suspicious" "??" *Horror picks up lust and puts him over his shoulder like if he was carrying a dead body* "why are you carrying me over your shoul-" "shhh quiet ask questions later" "oka-" *horror turns his head and looks at Lust* "do I have to put a gag in your mouth so you'll hush" *Lyst nods his head no* "that's what I thought" *horror starts walking to Waterfall carrying lust over his shoulder* *Horror put a gag in Lusts mouth just in case Lust had any ideas of saying anything*

Psycholove69: omg