Waterfall

Psycholove69: ok now their at Waterfall and oh Horror tied lusts arm together and as well as his legs...

"Sorry about putting a gag in your mouth" "MPH!!!" "Oh...whoops forgot to take it out" *Horror takes the gag out of Lust mouth* "better?" "Yeah now untie me" "nope" "if your thinking I'll run away stop thinking it because I won't as long you have that...*talking about the axe*" *Horror sighs* "ok I'll untie ya" *unties Lusts legs first* *Horror accidentally stares at Lusts pelvis* "hehe~ are you a pervert like me~" "NO" "hehe you were looking at the "stuff" weren't ya?" "N-no stop asking that" "what if I don't?" *Horror grabs his axe* "..." "ok I'll stop" "what I thought" *Horror puts the axe down* *Horror unties Lusts arms* "there" "thanks..." "np. . ." "I haven't been tied up in awhile if you know what I mean" ". . ." *Lust giggles* "you inappropriate" "I know~" 

*Horror accidentally stares at Lusts pelvis again* "your staring at my pelvis again~" "ugh ok you caught me" "hehe~" *lust pulls his pants down a little bit teasing Horror* *Horror grabs Lust* "?!?" "Heh you shouldn't have teased me" "don't hurt me" *Horror takes off Lusts pants and puts them on the ground* "what are you doing" *Horror starts touching Lusts pelvis everywhere* "ahh fu-fuck. . ." *Horror sticks out his tongue* "??" *Horror starts licking Lusts spine teasing him a bit* "stop..." *Horror stops* "sorry" "it's fine at least we're somewhere private~" "Undyne is around here" "nvm not private" "oh shit if she see you with me she'll kill you" "!!" *Horror teleports Lust and himself into the middle of the woods* "where are we" "in the woods" "oh I should I figured that once I saw trees surrounding us" *Horror takes Lusts jacket off* ". . . can I take your shirt off" ". . .sure idc" *Horror takes Lusts shirt off* "heh..." *Lust starts to shake because it's cold* "you ok?" "Yeah just a bit cold" "well its about to heat up a little *winks*" "!!! *realizes what he meant by that* oh my" *Horror takes off all his clothes* *he still has his axe (and he grabbed Lusts pants before he teleported Lust and himself to the middle of the woods)* *Lust starts to blush* "I don't know about this..." "you mean you don't want to have sex with me" "yeah that's what I mean" "but your from Underlust and people from there don't say 'no' to having sex" "I'm just not in the mood" "oh okay" *Horror puts on his clothes* *Lust does the same*

Psycholove69: why tho