Prologue

Mumbo tried to get up while EX watched him. "I-I... Won't let y-you hurt him." Mumbo stepped forward.

EX scoffed before Mumbo lunged and was met with a swift kick, sending him tumbling to the floor.

"And stay down." EX told him coldly before stepping towards Grian, who was shaking like a leaf. "Well, kitten," EX squatted in front of Grian. "I'd give you the choice I gave your friends but," He picked Grian up, bringing him to the table as Grian cried out.

He sat Grian down on the table as Grian started to hyperventilate. "You made your choice already." He hissed, drawing his sword, aiming it towards Grian, who managed to scoot back into the corner of the wall and table.

EX raised his sword, aimed to kill Grian, making Grian tense and look away.

EX gasped as he was pulled backwards by something wrapping around his neck. He missed the kitten on the table and felt Xel lunged forward, hooking his left arm around EX's shoulders and pulled him back making his sword miss Grian while also feeling a sword thrust into his back.

EX gasped, looking down seeing the sword sticking out of him but was unable to see what was holding him back.

"I warned you." A voice hissed, making EX's eyes widen.

"Wha-"

"Don't ever touch him again." they whispered darkly.

EX saw the kitten look up and gape in shock at the blade tip sticking out of his chest. He moved slightly and tried to stab the ghost with a small dagger but the kitten quickly spotted it and lunged forward, digging his claws into EX's hand making him cry out and drop the knife.

It was kicked away.

EX grabbed at the kitten as he dropped from his hand and held him. "Release me. Now."

The ghost held his grip. "Drop him." he demanded.

"Not until you let me go." EX hissed.

"Not until you put him down or your regen wears off. Which should be momentarily from the looks of it."

EX paled but held the kitten towards the sword tip. "Remove it. Now."

The ghost withdrew the sword but kept the grip. "Drop him."

EX hesitated before lunging forward, out of the grip and grabbed his sword and swiftly turned around and cut the ghost.

They hissed in pain but quickly moved to keep fighting. They swung their blade at EX who blocked it, trying to move towards the door.

The others were starting to stir and stared in shock at the floating blade dueling EX.

The kitten tried to get free of EX's grasp only to be held at sword point. "Let me go." EX demanded. "Or I'll kill him."

The sword dropped and was kicked across the floor.

EX smirked and moved towards the door. He backed up until a knife sliced his wrist making him drop the kitten with a scream.

A larger cat ran forward and grabbed the kit by his scruff in his mouth and ran for cover.

The kitten had passed out from fear and hung limply.

Then the sword was torn from EX's hands and he was pinned against the wall.

Everyone stared at the floating sword.

"Evil Xisuma. You have been found guilty of kidnapping, attacking, injuring, and attempted murder of the Hermits of Hermitcraft. What do you have to say for yourself?"