Chapter 11

•••

Skylar sighed as she parked her car in the garage, she just sat in the drivers seat for a moment staring at the wall in front of the car before she opened the door and walked inside ready to shower and then go to bed.

Skylar was halfway to the stairs when she smelled another wolf in the house causing her to tense, the longer she smelled the scent the more she realized that it wasn't wolf but a hybrid.

Skylar slowly followed the scent and walked into her living room where she saw grace chained to a chair and klaus standing behind her "ah the  prodigal daughter returns." He smirked "what the hell are you doing?" Skylar asked as he spread his arms out

"I'm here for a family discussion. You see, Skylar you uncle Tyler decided to kidnap hayley and we have yet to find her so I decided if he is going to take something I care about why not take something from him?" He explained as he walked around the living room "Let her go klaus." Skylar said calmly and he just smirked

"But then I thought back to our phone call where you denied to help me, you see Skylar because of you I lost Hayley and my daughter so I thought what is the best way to make you feel my pain?"through your heart." Klaus smirked

Skylar tried to walk towards them but was stopped by an invisible force "ah yes, boundary spells can be fickle." Klaus hummed as he walked up to the boundary spell.

Skylar glared at him "Take it down!" She snapped and Klaus hummed like he was thinking "no. I lost something so now you lose something too." Klaus sped back over and pulled Grace's heart out of her chest. "No!" Skylar screamed, Klaus sped across the border and slammed his daughter against the wall causing her to loose consciousness.

•••

Skylar gasped lightly as she shot up, she looked around and tried to figure out where the hell she was, the smell was familiar but she couldn't place it, memories of Graces death flooded Skylars mind and tears started to flood down her cheek.

She pulled her knees to her chest and cried. "Hey, Hey Sky." Scott said getting the hybrids attention "hey breathe." she started taking deep breaths trying to calm down "why... why are you here? Where are we?" She asked

"I don't know, I walked into your house and saw you on the floor and your mom in the chair and then the curly haired guy grabbed me." Scott explained "the curly haired guy is my dad, that's klaus." Skylar explained as she whipped tears away "why did he bring us here?" Scott asked his friend

"he wants help protecting my sister, god I hate him Scotty." She cried "I know." Scott said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I hate him so much." She sobbed. Scott just ran his hands up and down her back as she sobbed into her shoulder.

Unbeknownst to the the duo Elijah, klaus and Rebekah were all in the court yard listing to them "well I hope your proud of your self Niklaus." Elijah hummed as he looked at the map in front of them.

"I had to do something!" Klaus demanded "she refused to help us so I had to do something to force her hand."

"By killing her mother?!" Rebekah asked and klaus looked away "Nik you cross a lot of lines but I don't think you can fix this." Rebekah snapped "She will help!" Klaus insisted.

"what in hell makes you think that?" Elijah asked and Klaus scoffed "all you did was drive her further away from this family." The suit wearing original snapped "Enough of this nonsense! She will help!" Klaus insisted "you better hope everything you have that she does or your screwed." Rebekah told him before she walked away.

"I hope your proud of yourself Niklaus, not only is your youngest daughter missing but your eldest daughter hates you as well." Elijah told him before following his sister. Klaus looked up to the door leading to the room his daughter and youngest brother were sitting in, silently worrying that his siblings were right and he had truly lost his daughter.

AN — I actually started this book all because I wanted to write this one scene.