Dirty Doctor

•Y/N•

"So, where are we going tonight?" Jolene asked as we walked past the busy streets.

"I have a doctor's appointment." I stuck out my tongue causing her to groan quietly.

She then grabbed the shopping bags from my hands and adjusted herself "I'll go home, you go to your doctor's appointment." I kissed her cheek with a smile and mumbled a thank you.

I then got on a taxi and gave him the way.

"He'll be ready any moment." The nurse stated.

She got off her chair and walked towards the closed door. She opened the door and yelled "Dr. Jackson! You have a booked patient!" She then shut the door and flashed me a quick smile and went back to her spot.

After reading a couple of magazines the door finally opened, catching my attention.

The girl exited the room- she looked hella messy, don't get me started on her hair!

"Ms. Y/L/N. You can enter." The so what Dr. Jackson said with a smile on his soft pump lips.

I gave a simple nod and grabbed my bag before heading to the room with him. The moment I entered he instantly locked the door, causing me to low-key panic inside.

"Take a seat on the chair." He motioned with his what seemed like fake smile.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably and took my seat, placing my bag down on the floor.

"Are you here for your monthly botox?" I nodded in response. He then stared at me "You don't seem to talk much..." he smirked as I gulped a large lump in my throat.

He grabbed the cream from his desk and started to apply some onto my forehead. He gently started massaging my forehead with his white dentist-like gloves.

I shut my eyes to enjoy the smoothness.

Until-

I felt a finger rubbing the surface of my panties making me snap out of my quiet place and panic with widened eyes.

"But I'll make sure to make you talk-" he slapped my clothed pussy causing me to squeal "a lot." He took his right glove off and grabbed scissors from the side. I felt like crying and screaming for help at this point.

But I have to admit this doctor was VERY hot.

He cut my panties in half earning a squeak out of me.

His soft cold finger then entered my wet hole "Fuck- you're so wet..." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

He started to rub circles around my hole making me bite my lips to hold in my incoming moans.

"Aw baby, that's not very nice to hold it in! Don't worry- the walls are sound proof." He winked then slapped my pussy with his other dance causing me to moan loudly- breaking my mouth.

He finally found my sweet spot, I squeezed onto the cloth of the chair moaning really well.

He smirked then entered two other fingers without warning- hitting that exact prostrate.

At this point I was a moaning mess, and I didn't care if anybody heard me this time.

He finally inserted his fourth finger and started to rub really really fast.

"Ahh! Ahh-fuck! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly with my eyes shut closed.

He smirked then leaned down, that's when I cummed right on his face- throwing some of me in his mouth.

He swallowed then made a 'mmm' sound as he rubbed his face with a napkin.

I was panting really hard as my face turned into a tomato.

"Now, time for my pleasure." He smirked pointing at his hardened crotch.

"Fuck." I cursed as he started to unzip his pants and pull them down along with his boxers "There's no way that's going to fit in my mouth!!!" I gasped in surprised. What was it like? 12 inches? MORE? I just gave up at this point and wrapped my pink lips around his giant cock.

He threw his head back and started to grunt and thrust his hips.

I bobbed my head in and out, enjoying his size inside my mouth though I felt like choking.

He suddenly thrusted, making me deep-throat him which ended up in me choking- literally.

"Fuck girl, you're such a nice girl." He moaned as I started to bob faster and faster "Oh shit!" He moaned loudly.

And that's when he came in my mouth "Swallow it." He winked, I nodded then swallowed it without any hesitation.

He pulled out his dick out of my mouth and patted my head "Can't wait for the next appointment." He winked then walked away, putting his pants up.

That's when it hit me.

NEXT APPOINTMENT??

I have no idea how this popped in my head- but can we take a moment and appreciate Michael in a doctor's suit??? Fckkk.