Casino Games {1}

•Y/N•

"One bottle of champagne, sweetheart." Another heartless old man ordered with a wink, sliding the owed bucks over to counter to me.

I licked my lips then picked it up to find a phone number slide down the money- I felt disgusted. And it wasn't the first time.

I had to keep my job and accept all the consequences no matter how much humiliation I had to go through. Respecting the privacy and policy I winked back and moved away to get his drink.

When I finished making it I handed it back to the wrinkly old man.

As time slowly passed a young tall man entered the area, sitting on the chair, opposite of me- except that I was behind a circular counter.

His black gelled curly hair sticking out dangling around his eye. Not to mention his beautifully colored eye- oh lord.

"Excuse me, I'd like the long island." His voice was like singing to my ears. I felt butterflies all over my stomach, biting through the acid just to get a piece of that fella.

I cleared my throat then nodded in return. I turned around and started to make his long island, knowing well that he was right behind me- staring at me constantly, having nothing better to do with his time.

After I finished his drink I slide-d it over to him, making him mumble a thank you and return his angelic smile.

I quietly giggled then continued to admire him from afar until he noticed me and started a conversation.

"You seem pretty young to be working at a casino bar." He smiled.

I bit the inside of my cheek at his words "I'm only 21. Plus, I'm doing this to help my sister financially, especially since she's in a boarding school abroad." I informed, feeling too open with him.

"That's really sweet, I bet your sister really loves you." He giggled, his eyes shining and smiling directly at me.

"Thanks. Now what about you Mr. Fancy-pants, how old are you and what in the world are you doing at a casino?"

"I'm 26 for your concern. And I'm here to get away from my divorced wife." My smile dropped.

"Oh-um I'm sorry." I got myself up in a comfortable position.

"No—no! It's fine! Me and Lisa are doing okay, I really don't want to hear her nags- that's it." He laughed it off.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I have a customer. I'll be right back!" I said in urgent.

He nodded.

I made my way towards the muscular customer who didn't seem like he was doing very well "Where the FUCK is my drink!" He yelled at my coworker, moving awfully close to her.

I got in between them, pushing him by the chest "Whoa whoa! I'm sorry sir, I'll get you your drink, but please respect our privacy here. It's a very inappropriate action!" I stated.

His dark black eyes got locked in mine, scaring me a bit. A smirk spread across his lips then harshly grabbed my wrist, moving his lips really close to my ear "Whatcha gonna do about it, huh? Hottie." He husked.

Everyone stared at us yet nobody did anything. Such cowards.

He harshly bit my neck making me gasp in surprise.

And that's when he was punched in the head by a man behind him.

"Oh my!" I gasped louder.

It was that man from earlier.

He glanced at me then shot a smile.

"I'm Michael by the way."

Short but definitely a filler. Sorry?