Cry Baby (Shin Soukoku & Reverse AU)

Atsushi's POV

I had the cry baby nearly cornered, I loved it when he cried in front of me, either in fear or sadness. I knew he liked me but was terrified as well and it gave me the perfect chances to sneak up on him and scare him.

I didn't plan on scaring him today though, I was needy and wanted the baby to top me and make me scream for once.

I turned the corner he ran down and grabbed him by his shirt collar, dragging him back towards my place. "Atsushi let go!" He was already crying and whining as I dragged him along.

Once I got to my place I shoved him inside roughly, slamming my door shut and pushing him into my bedroom. "You are going to fuck me you got that?" He nodded and I smirked. "Good bitch." I sat down on the bed and pulled him on top of me roughly, making him whimper.

"Knock it off and kiss me." He nodded and kissed me, trying to be sweet about it only for me to bite his lip and tell him to be rougher. He whimpered again but listened, sliding his tongue into my mouth roughly and starting to take off his own clothes.

I purred and fought back, pulling off my own clothes quickly to help him take off his own clothes.

He blushed darkly and tried to sound demanding and in charge. "Y-You aren't allowed to mark me, got it?" I purred and decided to play along "Okay~" he sighed "Good." He kissed me again and I pulled his hair, making him moan softly and then whine. "D-Don't do that!" I giggled and pulled his hair again, forcing his head down farther.

"If you don't make me moan or scream I'm kicking your ass." He teared up and whined. "Y-Yes kitty" he started to kiss and bite my waist, moving his head down further to pull off my boxers with his teeth.

I growled lowly. "If you try to tease me, ill tease and torment you" he nodded and went down father, starting to bite and kiss my thighs, leaving marks all over them and progressively going higher.

Third-person POV

Atsushi moaned softly and pulled Akutagawa's hair roughly, making the poor baby cry and bite harder. Which only made Atsushi moan louder and pull harder.

Atsushi panted slightly, shoving Akutagawa's face between his legs. "S-Suck me bitch." Akutagawa blushed darkly "a-ah o-okay" he started to lick Atsushi, not being too slow so he wouldn't piss him off.

Atsushi purred happily, gently running his fingers through Akutagawa's hair as Akutagawa started to suck him, moving his head quickly. Atsushi moaned loudly and accidentally released into his mouth. Akutagawa choked a bit and pulled away, looking like he was going to spit before Atsushi grabbed the side of his face and turned him towards him. "Swallow, don't you dare make a mess."

Akutagawa whimpers and closed his eyes, swallowing and shaking a bit. Atsushi smirks "Love you~" Akutagawa tears up "Love you t-too"

Atsushi pulls him up into a sweet kiss before pulling away slightly. "Now fuck me into the mattress Daddy~" Akutagawa blushed darkly and nodded, lifting his legs and slamming into him, making Atsushi wrap his arms around Akutagawa's neck and scratch his back, which in return made Akutagawa whine and moan loudly.

Atsushi pulls Akutagawa down and bites his neck, leaving marks, kissing and licking the marks afterward. Akutagawa moans and whimpers "H-Hey what did I say-" Atsushi bites harder. "Mark me too and go harder!" He yelps and nods, kissing and biting his neck while going harder and slamming into him.

Atsushi moaned louder and continued to pull his hair and throw his head back in pleasure. "Fuck~! Ahh~!" Akutagawa blushed darkly, accidentally releasing inside of Atsushi who still didn't finish.

Atsushi growled and pulled his hair roughly "Keep going I'm not done" Akutagawa whined but continued until Atsushi moaned loudly and released on both of them.

Akutagawa was panting when Atsushi pushed him off and sat up. "Atsushiiii let me kiss you please." Atsushi sighed and pulled him into a kiss.

Akutagawa started crying from how gentle the kiss was until Atsushi pushed him away again and covered himself up with the blankets. "You are an emotional rollercoaster Akutagawa." Akutagawa sniffled. "I know... I just love you so much..." Atsushi huffed, blushing a bit. "I love you too.."

Akutagawa smiled and wiped his eyes, hugging Atsushi tightly. "GeT OFF YOU BIG DORK!" Akutagawa held onto him tighter as Atsushi pulled his hair and slapped at him, crying happy tears.

"You love me!" Atsushi blushed darkly "Yes I know what I said, shut up!" Akutagawa whimpered "Okay." He smiles softly.

'he loves me'