Tentacles (Lovecraft × Chuuya)

This is a fever dream I swear.

Chuuya's POV

Dazai was knocked out cold when the monster in front of us hit him. I held onto my hat, turning to go and check to make sure the bandaged bastard was still okay but was stopped by a tentacle slithering around my waist, pulling me back and slamming me against the old wall of the abandoned building.

I growled, gripping the tentacle with my right hand to try and pry it off with the help of my ability.

My ability didn't seem to stop it, the tall human figure came closer, seemingly unamused with no expression.

"Let go you monster!" I kicked him in the chest, hearing a few cracks from the force put behind it but yet again, the creature did not react.

"I'm the monster? Chuuya we are the same, I know what's inside you, I want it." Lovecraft's tentacles split and duplicated themselves. the tentacle around my waist tightened, making me gasp. My days spent in the mafia had gotten me used to pain but I knew if he kept squeezing I wouldn't be able to walk away.

"S-Stop tightening up! what do you want?" I pounded on the tentacle and he stopped.

"Let me explore you, I want to see if I can bring out the god in you." a tentacle moved its way up my pant leg.

My face turned red. "What!? like that!?" I shook my leg, trying to get it to leave but it crept closer, fairly warm yet slimy against my skin.

"Humans say it's sex." He spoke blankly.

"It's NOT called sex if tentacles are involved-" I slapped the one tentacle creeping towards my face away.

"They want to do it though, I feel no pleasure in this." He tilted his head sideways and simply watched as if his tentacles had a mind of their own.

I blushed. "You... you disgust me, will you leave after this?" the one wrapped itself around my throat.

"Yes, I'll return to the ocean for my nap." he yawned, seeming half asleep. "And I'll take my partner with me if he is still alive."

I looked around, just now remembering there was another person with him, yet they couldn't be seen.

Third Person POV

Lovecraft took what the other had said as a green light. Tentacles slid their way all over the red head's body, one forcing its way into his mouth, another wrapping around his dick, and the third prodding at his ass.

Chuuya's moans were muffled by the tentacle in his mouth, he gasped and sucked on it until it pulled back, moving under his shirt and rubbing against his nipples, a few of the suckers on the bottom sticking to his chest and leaving little purple marks around his nipples.

Chuuya bit his lip "a-ahh~ I h-hate how good this f-feels." Yet again he got no reply from Lovecraft, he only watched Chuuya writhe in his place against the wall, a tentacle finally pushing its way into his ass. The tentacle was wetter and more slippery than any lube, which helped. Yet the redhead was still a virgin, it hurt but the pain was matched with pleasure, the tentacles still wrapped around his dick, stroking him faster and the others touching him in his most sensitive places.

He drooled again, not even noticing at first that the tentacle had moved deeper into his ass, filling up his insides and wiggling its way around. The suction cups on the tentacle pulsated against his prostate, making his dick leak with precum and twitch with every movement.

His whole body felt like it was in limbo, the whole sensation felt unreal but he loved it. He felt as if he were losing control of himself, this reaction made Lovecraft actually smirk.

"Nearly there Chuuya... Your friend is almost awake." He spoke which nearly snapped Chuuya back to his senses.

Chuuya gasped and arched his back more. He had forgotten Dazai was unconscious, he could be awake any moment and see him like this. He would surely never live that down. Sex with the enemy, let alone a monster of an enemy.

He closed his eyes and moaned again, cumming this time, mostly on the tentacles and himself, Lovecraft was clean.

The tentacle in his ass pulsated faster and let a warm liquid fill up his ass until it came dripping out, it was green.

Chuuya felt disgusted after that, he was out of breath and Lovecraft simply pulled away and deactivated his 'ability' "It was a pleasure, Chuuya." He turned and left, searching for his partner.

Chuuya couldn't feel his legs, he trembled as he tried to put his clothes back on. 'At least we won..?' he glanced over at his unconscious ex-partner and sighed.

"Never speaking of this to anyone ever."